F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These little cars have some pep.
Here's a snapshot of the specs:
The SE 2.0T and Limited 2.0T feature a 274-hp 2.0-litre turbocharged gasoline direct injection four-cylinder engine.

Considering the weight difference and aerodynamics between my truck and the car, I am really surprised it didn't walk me since we were already on the highway. :cool:
Because let's face it, from a stop light, only another 4wd/awd really has a chance against our trucks. ;)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
We just got a Santa Fe 2.0T and it is definitely quick. Probably not like a car, but for a small suv with AWD and a pano roof, it goes pretty good. Ya, 2 turbo vehicles in my driveway when I swore I'd never own one. lol:cool:

Reactions: scap99

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
They're pretty sharp little cars, I was trying to get my wife to look at the Kia Optima with the turbo motor, but she wanted an SUV so we ended up with the Escape, it's a pretty fun little turbo motor too. Can't wait until SCT released support for it.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The SE 2.0T and Limited 2.0T feature a 274-hp 2.0-litre turbocharged gasoline direct injection four-cylinder engine.

Considering the weight difference and aerodynamics between my truck and the car, I am really surprised it didn't walk me since we were already on the highway. :cool:
Because let's face it, from a stop light, only another 4wd/awd really has a chance against our trucks. ;)
I think I could get you by the time we cross the intersection in my V... :) I'm pretty sure I'm sub 3.5 second 0-60 now and 2WD. :D

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
They're pretty sharp little cars, I was trying to get my wife to look at the Kia Optima with the turbo motor, but she wanted an SUV so we ended up with the Escape, it's a pretty fun little turbo motor too. Can't wait until SCT released support for it.
My wife got the Optima SX-T GDI. It has the 2.0 litre Turbo charged motor (hauls ass!)I mean this thing is as loaded as it gets. It's the rare sweet bright blue color. Got a sweet deal on it ("test drive" model, only had 600 miles though). And it. Is. Quick! We went from having 2 turbo vehicles to having 2 turbo vehicles when I got the Ecoboost haha. I traded my 2007 VW Passat 2.0T 6-speed manual. Liked the car, just had to get back into a truck, man.

KCCO!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
That blue is pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts

I raced one at the track in my Bone Stock 2013 F-150 XLT Supercab 4X4,EcoBoost 3.31 gears yesterday.I was even with him to the 330 ft mark then he went right past me.He ran a [email protected] and i ran a [email protected] .I did run a [email protected] my third and last pass and was happy with that,he did have a tune on the Hyundai though.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
We just got a Santa Fe 2.0T and it is definitely quick. Probably not like a car, but for a small suv with AWD and a pano roof, it goes pretty good. Ya, 2 turbo vehicles in my driveway when I swore I'd never own one. lol:cool:
Well you don't own it until you are finished paying for it.....:)

·
Registered
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Well you don't own it until you are finished paying for it.....:)
True...but we'll save that for the "how much is your payment thread"! ;)

Reactions: Nasty Wendy
1 - 17 of 17 Posts