1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Lars.
~ HI, Lars.

I've been a GM user for most of my life. It all start with just a little innocent cruise in my friends truck. Then one thing led to another, *choking up* I was hooked.
~it's ok man, your here now.

As years went by, everything started feeling the same, looking dull and boring. Like Groundhog Day, every single day. I had to get out. ok I'll stop.

haha! My skinny ass is in a 2011 King Ranch Screw, 145" box, 32,000 miles. trifold tonneau on tuesday, MaxTow, 20'' scorpion, tow mirrors, sunroof, sonysound. $32,000.

Finally got to the point I can not put both car seats in the back of a Silverado Extended cab. Towing 5,440 with the 5.3L 4sp was not funny. Just kinda sucked. I really wanted a diesel but as a daily driver and weekend towing 4 months out the year I couldn't justify it.

Hope to learn a great deal more from you all and at some point, I hope I may be able to contribute. (My brain is becoming more like Cliff Claven)

IMG_20130824_171250_528.jpg

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
You were spot on doing the 12 step program intro. The power these trucks have is addicting! You will love using this as a tow vehicle!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hey didn't I meet you at another addiction meeting (FRF)?

Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Glad you came to the right side and chose the EcoBeast. It should do a great job pulling that SolAire (If it's you).

Anyway, beautiful truck!

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LoL Thank ya gentlemen. (FRF)... Fender Rubbing Freaks? Quagmire,.. is that you? JK! Nope. No SolAire. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night, and spent 7 years in Chicago and miss it from time to time. Especially Hot Doug's, the Chieftan, Old Town Ale House, Shaw's and Rossi's.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were spot on doing the 12 step program intro. The power these trucks have is addicting! You will love using this as a tow vehicle!
I figured that I haven't retired, I don't need a camper or 5th wheel that weights more than 9,000lbs. I go to camp. Not set on my a**.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ha ha. Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome!

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Hello,
My name is Lars.
~ HI, Lars.

I've been a GM user for most of my life. It all start with just a little innocent cruise in my friends truck. Then one thing led to another, *choking up* I was hooked.
~it's ok man, your here now.

As years went by, everything started feeling the same, looking dull and boring. Like Groundhog Day, every single day. I had to get out. ok I'll stop.

haha! My skinny ass is in a 2011 King Ranch Screw, 145" box, 32,000 miles. trifold tonneau on tuesday, MaxTow, 20'' scorpion, tow mirrors, sunroof, sonysound. $32,000.

Finally got to the point I can not put both car seats in the back of a Silverado Extended cab. Towing 5,440 with the 5.3L 4sp was not funny. Just kinda sucked. I really wanted a diesel but as a daily driver and weekend towing 4 months out the year I couldn't justify it.

Hope to learn a great deal more from you all and at some point, I hope I may be able to contribute. (My brain is becoming more like Cliff Claven)

View attachment 2919
You're*

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
848 Posts
Welcome to Ford and the forum...congrats on your truck!

Reactions: FlyingMonkey
1 - 13 of 13 Posts