F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpeg

This squeak i driving me nuts. Its holding up this protective padding behind the two front wheels below the tranny/differential. Made out of that fuzzy bed material lining. Ive tried to reset the twist in the clamp in all different fashions but it must be in the perfect spot to make noise. Can i just take that protective piece off? Should I just look at a new clamp? Duct tape surgery?

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
View attachment 15707

This squeak i driving me nuts. Its holding up this protective padding behind the two front wheels below the tranny/differential. Made out of that fuzzy bed material lining. Ive tried to reset the twist in the clamp in all different fashions but it must be in the perfect spot to make noise. Can i just take that protective piece off? Should I just look at a new clamp? Duct tape surgery?
Dump the diaper dude! I can't think of a viable reason for it to be there anyway!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dump the diaper dude! I can't think of a viable reason for it to be there anyway!
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I have no idea what its supposed to do. Its not tough by any means but I wasn't sure if theres a practical use or just used as a mud/rock deterrence

1 - 8 of 8 Posts