F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im new here, just got a few questions hopefully someone can answer. I got a 2013 f150 ecoboost about 6 months ago and ive decided i want to make some changes to it.. It just has the regular stock tires on it and i was wanting to put bigger tires on, a big lift would void my waranty im certain but say if i wanted to just level it and say put 34's on it would it look good? Does anyone have any pictures of what that might look like or any suggestions would be very helpful thanks.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Hey guys im new here, just got a few questions hopefully someone can answer. I got a 2013 f150 ecoboost about 6 months ago and ive decided i want to make some changes to it.. It just has the regular stock tires on it and i was wanting to put bigger tires on, a big lift would void my waranty im certain but say if i wanted to just level it and say put 34's on it would it look good? Does anyone have any pictures of what that might look like or any suggestions would be very helpful thanks.
Welcome! Tons of guys have levels and 33-35's here. Check the build threads for some great pics and ideas.

I was at the dealer today, no warranty issues unless your leveling kit causes another factory suspension part to fail. It's not a problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay perfect thanks, i myself to was at the dealer today asking about my waranty and if a cold air intake would void it or new tires and he couldnt give me a straight up yes or no.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Okay perfect thanks, i myself to was at the dealer today asking about my waranty and if a cold air intake would void it or new tires and he couldnt give me a straight up yes or no.
Just answered that one for ya too! :cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
2" level and 275/65/20 Toyo AT2's. i wouldn't waste the money on just an intake. Doesnt seem to give the Eco anything of worth by itself. The money might be better spent on a quality exhaust if u wont get a tune.
image.jpg

Reactions: mikemetz82

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
This is mine with a 2" level and an AutoSpring add-a-leaf. AGoose was my determining factor for the AAL install and I am glad I did it. New, more aggressive tires this fall in the original height. Prob Yoko ATS or BFG AT KO. Hope this helps someone!
IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
FX41.jpg FX42.jpg

Here is 2.5" level (strut spacer) with 20x9 XD Hoss (30mm offset) and 35" Nitto Trail Grappler (actual diam 34.5"). No rub No trim.

·
Registered
344 Posts
image.jpg
No rubbing on factory wheels see signature

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Full Race resonated is very popular because of its build and not sounding ricey. That is what i will be ordering
I was listening to sound clips, again, last night.
Full Race sounds really nice.

Sent via BC-654

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I was listening to sound clips, again, last night.
Full Race sounds really nice.

Sent via BC-654
Sounds better in person

Family First

·
Registered
68 Posts
Depends on the budget. U can get a single aluminum outlet for 320ish or get a a dual, or any set up in stainless. MBRP,Afe, corsa, or stainless works all have good reviews. The exhaust may give u an enhanced turbo blow off/spooling sound. Like a deleted diesel. Stainless works is probably the more expensive of them, but the build quality all the way down to hangers and welds is supposed to be top notch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts