F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Haha just got as far away as humanly possible in the US. I love the women weather and beAches. And the snow is a couple hours away. To me it makes up for the traffic and taxes.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Haha just got as far away as humanly possible in the US. I love the women weather and beAches. And the snow is a couple hours away. To me it makes up for the traffic and taxes.

It was great in school, got to go when every yahoo around wasn't trying to get to the same place. We got all that here, just seasonal. I really missed fall the most growing up in the Midwest and PNW, lots of fall here.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Love my Arizona winters.... 75 and sunny for pretty much a solid 7 months... then go inside and hide from the summer lol.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Come down to GA man it's 80 here just got done washing the truck in tshirts and shorts
where in Georgia are you, a buddy of mine is at Hilton head and complaining because it's in the fifties!

·
Registered
578 Posts
It's what makes you a man. Axes. Chopping wood. Beards. A harem of women to keep you warm. Guns to keep you warm and shoot Elk. Ice fishing. Shacking up in ice fishing shacks. Low Taxes.
All you need to cap that off is Tim Allen's " arf arf arf" from tool time lol

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I want to drive an hour & go here. O wait. I can

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
2Canches
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing