F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 ecoboost. I want a fast and furious style BOV. Call me Paul walker. I suppose I could just disconnect the return hose, but what is the fun in that?

I want 1) a bov and 2) a cap for the intake. I will also be adding the S&B intake.

Show me what you got. As a bonus, it would be nice if my noisemaker was compatible with aftermarket CACs but that's a long way down the road.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I just got a cap for my 13 and was done with it. It's pretty loud but the aftermarket bovs have a better sound. Might have been the full race site that had a video of both a stock and aftermarket bov on a 13 venting.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Did they make a BOV for the 13's yet I was waiting to hear? They are running theirs I thought off their new intercooler.

·
Registered
750 Posts
not sure honestly I just know that I need a cap to VTA I am not sure how the other ones are

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
No BOV's out yet for the 13's unless you have the Full Race CAC.

The cap goes over where the BOV would recirculate into the intake tube. The 11's and 12's have two that need covered

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know the 13s are different. Is that just on them?

Nah, both series have them, I think the other ones have two actually.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No BOV's out yet for the 13's unless you have the Full Race CAC.

The cap goes over where the BOV would recirculate into the intake tube. The 11's and 12's have two that need covered
Pewp. Where do I get this cap?

·
Registered
736 Posts
On the 13s you remove a hose that connects from the bov at the cac to the intake. The cap just seals off the hole in the intake tube once the hose is removed. It's actually very very simple. Just kinda a tight squeeze getting your arms in there to disconnect the stock hose.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On the 13s you remove a hose that connects from the bov at the cac to the intake. The cap just seals off the hole in the intake tube once the hose is removed. It's actually very very simple. Just kinda a tight squeeze getting your arms in there to disconnect the stock hose.
Yeah, I know. Anyplace where I can buy the cap?

·
Registered
750 Posts
13' and 14' EBOV are coming. Waiting on a test unit. They will not boost leak like the stock. They are capable of 80 psi. Soon guys soon us EBOV guys will have something!

·
Registered
736 Posts
I got mine from Corey on the other forum. I ordered one from Boosted a while back but that forgetful guy hasn't got it to me. He's came through for me with other things so this isn't a jab at him. Since I already have one now maybe he could ship you the original one I ordered.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I do notice the stock e bov is very finicky and likes to just randomly bleed off during acceleration

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got mine from Corey on the other forum. I ordered one from Boosted a while back but that forgetful guy hasn't got it to me. He's came through for me with other things so this isn't a jab at him. Since I already have one now maybe he could ship you the original one I ordered.
Well, if you can hook it up I'll paypal you some scratch.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I will do what ever you want me to do. Did you order that from me or SSI. I don't remember. Hell I got them. Easy to get a bag of them "25" cost $12.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I would like to find a cap too since I don't have that good of patience or at least until the new EBOVs come out

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I think someone said Auto Anything was selling them. I ordered one from an un-named company and pulled my pipe while I was waiting for it to arrive I made my own plug to keep the hole covered. Plug arrived waaaaay later than I expected.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts