F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting an icon lift. Has anyone used their products before?

Discussion starter · #3 ·
The 0-3" adjustable.

Thinking of getting an icon lift. Has anyone used their products before?
I have their top of the line setup on my Tacoma, it is awsome! It rides way better than stock, ride better than swayaway or donhoes or fabtech. Never get fabtech, there stuff stinks. I have tried it all and the Icons are the best, if you change the weight of your truck much from stock let the, know so they can set the suspension up for you. My Tacoma is much lighter than normal, i had to send them back and they changed the valving.

Just my 2 cents

Discussion starter · #6 ·
I haven't gotten it yet. If things go well this month I will most likely do it in May.

Icon Makes some very very nice stuff and their coilovers are some of the nicest out there next to Fox and King

Discussion starter · #9 ·
What's the word raider? Did you get it?
Hey kc no I didn't get it. Had to spend some money on a couple other things first. It's at the top of my list though. I hope I can do it this year :(

I ran Icons on my FJ cruiser before I traded it for my F-150, i swear by them. Extended travel coilovers and UCA's up front, rear 2.0 shocks with 2" lift springs in the rear. They perform phenomenally. I wheeled the crap out of the FJ and the icons ate up everything I could throw at them. I live in the southeast, so was mostly rock crawling, trails, and occasional high speed, no major high speed raptor whooping. Eliminated nose dive and squirrliness on road, handled like a sports car to be honest. Firm, but not stiff. I'll be throwing icons on the F-150 once the bank account finally allows, I have a platinum and the suspension is WAAAAYYY too soft for my liking, truck gets blown around by the wind, rear end comes loose on chopped up roads too much, and too much rebound...but told myself I touching the suspension until then. Keep in mind, they are a digressive shock, you will feel the little bumps a bit more, but the truck will stay firm and planted, no wandering, and you won't notice pothole, dips, or things that would normally pucker your butthole.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.