F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I’m done folks. I’m throwing in the towel because I’m done messing with this truck. I ordered my second 7163 super core today and will be here this week and I will throw it on. I doubt I’ll finish tuning and will leave it up the the new buy but I can help you with introductions with @Boostking if you’re not a regular of his.

Parts listed below and I will not part it out so don’t ask. I have an email confirmation I will send to the new buyer an email stating RMB Motor Works will replace both the toasted 7163 under his own dime. If I get the turbos they will go with the truck and new owner and I’ll will eat the cost of the $3800 I shoveled out for new ones already.

Price is $35k which is more than fair considering what’s in it. I owe $17k on the loan and will take the rest plus another car I own as trade in on a new Ranger Tremor

Current mods are as followed:

Exterior:
Nitto NV420V 275/55/20
OEM Black Housing HID Headlights
Stubby Antenna
DIY Bedliner
Moriomoto XB LED Fogs
2014 Tremor 3 Bar Black Grille

Interior:
LED Interior Lighting
Proclip Phone Mount
SCT X4

Motor:
RMB Motorworks Stage 2 Short Block
• Cylinder Block - Brand new Ford OEM bare block with a 92.50mm Stock Bore (Closed Deck)
• Pistons - RMB-JE 92.75mm FSR Forged Pistons, Custom Ringset, .210" Steel Pins, Clips, (Coated Skirts and Offset Wrist Pins)
• RMB Spec Gold Ceramic Piston Coating
• Connecting Rods - Callies Compstar H-Beams with ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
• ARP 2000 Headstuds
• Rod / Main Bearings - King XP Bearings
• Crankshaft - New Ford Gen2 Raptor Forged 2017+ Crankshaft
• Main Bolts - Standard OEM 6 Bolt Mains
• Compression Ratio: 10.0:1 STD Compression Ratio with STD .040" thickness head gasket
Pocket Port-R Heads with conical spring kit, with Ti Retainers and locks and custom valves.
XDI-35 HPFP
Spec C Cam Lobe to increase HPFP by 25%
Full Race- RMB EFR Twin Turbo Kit:
• BRMS Crimped Racing hose upgraded
• PTP Turbine Blankets
• Charge pipes
• Hot Pipes
• EFR Manifolds
• Turbine Blankets • EFR 71/63 T25 single scroll turbins with T25 in and 3" outlet to a true 3+ pipe
• Black ceramic coated compressor housings
• Black ceramic coat turbine housing upgrade for the forged case center section made form aluminum
• Upgraded forged aluminum light weight turbo center-section
Turbo Smart IWG-75 Waste Gates with 14LB Springs (B1 Single Scroll Housing (Double 7lb spring))
Full Race V2 Intercooler
Full Race V2 Radiator
Radium Dual Catch Can
Custom Blue Painted Valve Covers
Setrab Oil Cooler
RMB Remote Oil filter setup

Trans:
Stock
CircleD 258mm 2B Converter
Full Race Trans Cooler

Exhaust:
Full Race exhaust with resi
Full Race EFR Downpipes

Suspension:
Rancho Shocks
Fox 2.0 Coilovers
Moog Upgraded Sway Bar Endlinks and Bushings

Tuning:
Boostking from EB forums

Reactions: SrpRacing

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
Ranger tremor with a bolt on turbo and tune will be sweet

Glws

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with the sale bud. I hope you get the turbos on and some time to burn the tires before it goes to a new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. I have the new super core coming tomorrow and then I'll drive it for a week to make sure everything is ok and then start tuning with @Boostking . That is if it doesnt sell before then

·
Registered
233 Posts
He's selling it on an EcoBoost enthusiast's forum. Some just want a work truck, but some want to modify it because of what the engine is. His mods absolutely carry their worth to the right buyer.
Very well said, one lucky guy or gal is gonna get the truck of their dreams with this one. And @sleipnir I wish you nothing but the best of luck, really a shame how things turned out but as I like to say, keep on smilin’ life’s too short to dwell. The saddest part is I would’ve been that guy with his dream truck if we were having this conversation 8 months ago when I had the money, I would’ve bought it sight unseen no questions asked, and best believe it would’ve gone to a good home. But we’ve since put a good chunk of change into house related stuff and sadly I can no longer afford it. Again best of luck you.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump new super core in and running great

Reactions: RyEcoBeast

·
Registered
233 Posts
Reactions: BRoell and sleipnir

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear, take a moment for yourself and enjoy it. You earned it.
I'm gonna keep tuning it until a new buyer comes or I sell it to a place. Price is OBO

Reactions: RyEcoBeast

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price drop. $24k come take this thing from me

·
Registered
71 Posts
How many miles on that motor?

Reactions: sleipnir

·