F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
2019 f150 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4 heavy tow package fx4 6.5' bed highly modified
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well all the kids are doing it so I figured I may as well with mine also. Just going to be some small stuff here and there in the beginning and then eventually once I figure out which way I want to go some kind of lift and a few other larger purchase items.

Some pictures of the night I brought it home

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 f150 3.5 ecoboost crew cab 4x4 heavy tow package fx4 6.5' bed highly modified
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First thing I did was transfer my LED lights from 17 to this truck.
I always adjust them down and haven't gotten flashed once yet. I even go as far as to park my truck on the street with the lights on and drive my wife's car towards it when I install leds to make sure they are adjusted right.

Also broke out the old forscan and did Bambi mode

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next I threw in my floor liners (front and rear) , truck came with the Ford ones which are really nice but don't have as much coverage.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drivers side rear seat latch. It's the simple things in life

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
S&B intake. Mainly got it just for cosmetics and the slight sound change and very slight performance improvement with a tune.
Had to throw in a picture of that magnetic flake just because I'm freaking obsessed with it

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Transferred the dash cams over and the old Husky tool box, polished that up first before I transferred it over

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Today I went down to the exhaust shop and had them do a flex pipe and resonator delete and throw in a 3-inch pipe from the downpipe to the muffler. I ordered an SPD delete but ended up canceling it and going this route.

So far I'm very happy with the subtle sound change. Video attached

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That paint is wicked indeed!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'm beyond obsessed, my wife has caught me out at my truck in the middle of night with a flashlight gazing at my paint

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing when I was in finance, I actually got a really good deal on it but I wasn't expecting much and more so wanted it for the interior protection since I got a little three year old.

I will say though so far I've been pretty impressed, usually when I go out in the morning my truck is covered with pollen and there was none this morning on it.

It's the cilajet protection stuff, got it done yesterday morning

Reactions: Roushracing1

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Somewhere in between all these I also got my Tunes from 5 Star, this is the 91 performance no revisions yet.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
withdrawals. Need a pic of your truck bro. #sex

Sent from my iPhone XR in Profuct (RED) using Tapatalk
Getting ceramic tint all around tomorrow Can't wait! Already getting in the low 90's here and I hate the sun.

Ngauge vent pod should be here soon as well

Reactions: Mr B and 2Canches

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And she's tinted.
Went out of my comfort zone a d went darker then I usually do.
I usually do 35% on the front drivers and passenger side windows and 70% on windshield.
With this truck I went 20% on drivers and passenger front windows and 50% on the windshield then 50% over the rear factor tint. Ceramic.
It's all illegal here except the rear windows

Really happy with how it turned out

Reactions: ndtguy and Mr B

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Received and installed my http://www.block8head.com/
Vent pod, really digging it

Quality product

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok now it's starting to looking Darth Vader badazz. The color IS pretty wicked, I admit.

The pod...... Didn't know it existed. Gonna share? Can you get it in oem colors? Yours looks factory color in the pic

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks! Loving my thumping truck!

Yeah he'll pretty much do any color you want or oem, you just give him your trim, year and a few pictures of your oem one and then a few weeks later it's at your door.
$147 shipped.

Just search Block8head Custom vent pod on the ol Facebook and shoot him a message.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That is sharp! Nice find and touch. It is easy to swap in and out if you have to go to dealer? That would be my only concern unless you could care less if your dealer knows you are tuned. I know they can tell if they dig but I always return to stock and clean the suction marks off the window before taking it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super easy the whole swap took me no more than 20 minutes and that was going in the house and coming back out a few times.
One thing though is you have to take the louvers out of the OEM vent cover and put them in this one with the gauge mount, so what I think I'm going to do is just buy another set of louvers and throw them in the OEM One so it makes the swap that much quicker. ( but they pop in and out super easy so maybe I won't)
I too always put everything back to stock before taking it in for service, more so warranty work since I decided to start doing my own oil changes/maintenance on this new truck after the dealership pissed me off.

Reactions: Dworth

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Well I finally pulled the trigger
Of course when they show up I'll probably be out of town so I have two Neighbors on standby to get them off my porch LOL and I'll make sure all the cameras are dialed in on the house.

Now to order the Anzo taillights and figure out which 3rd brake light I want to go with it

Reactions: Joseph322

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Keep posting, I'm loving this thread, I also have a 2019 and I've been trying to figure out how I want to change it up and this thread is helping big time. Looking forward to seeing what 3rd brake light you choose as thats where I'm at as well.

I'm between the Ceramic tint and the 3m crystalline tint and I really cant decide, I like the darker look of the Ceramic tints but I also like the heat blocking properties of the crystalline.

One question, what made you pick those foglights - They're really cool- and not go with the Morimoto fogs?
Definitely will man.

I was pretty set on the Morimoto fog lights until I read multiple reviews that said the light output wasn't as great as they would expect for the money, but they would follow it up with, they look nice on the truck though. I definitely want them for the looks but I also want them for function. I started talking with some other guys and also the guy that owns the company I bought the lights from and he recommended going with the Crystalux since they have pretty much the same look but better light output. I'm not sure if you are on Facebook on any of the F-150 pages, but if you are and you are a member of F-150 Nation there is a code for 10% off purchases
http://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystal...ights-for-2015-ford-f150-2017-ford-f250-v3-0/

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Received these today
Morimoto headlights should be here end of week, of course I'll be out of town though.

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Received these today
Morimoto headlights should be here end of week, of course I'll be out of town though.

Got the fogs installed, definitely got to get use to the sharp clean cut off and narrow throw pattern, but seem decent so far.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts