F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

401 - 403 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Well......

After doing all this sound deadening, this SQ sound system, I decided to have my OEM muffler put back on.

I really did like the sound of my exhaust system but with my OCD and spending all that time sound deadening it seemed silly to me to have an exhaust that was loud at times not to mention it was bugging the crap out of me when I could hear it with my volume on 3-6 which is where my wife likes it when she's riding with me

A little irritated at myself though I was impatient and didn’t go to my regular shop because they were booked so I went to someplace new and to say the guy lacks in welding skills is an understatement. I’m just happy I only paid $80 cash. literally looks like a pack of cigarettes and six pack of beer payment job.

Anyways mission accomplished, it’s crazy how quiet the factory muffler is even with resonator delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love my factory ,muffler with res delete ..............

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
love my factory ,muffler with res delete ..............
It's so weird being so quiet, like a car. I'm getting use to it though and starting to like the change.

Now I can hear all the weird sounds these trucks make again, not liking that part lol

Reactions: TOWMA8R

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
It's so weird being so quiet, like a car. I'm getting use to it though and starting to like the change.

Now I can hear all the weird sounds these trucks make again, not liking that part lol

I always had loud exhaust on my diesels, you get used to it...... but it is nice to be quiet and fast......... Weird, as I get older I appreciate the quite rides more....... until the wife speaks.....LOL kidding.....

Reactions: Sirikenewtron
401 - 403 of 403 Posts