F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my first Ford vehicle on Friday and absolutely love it so far. 2013 F-150 in Oxford White, FX4, S/crew, with FX appearance package (decals removed) I am from Whitby, Ontario, Canada. Does anyone know where I should go if I want exhaust, intake and programmer?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

Look no further, we have some great supporting vendors right here on the site that can get you the mods you need at a great price.

SPPD

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Nice looking rig! The black wheels kind of set it apart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
287 Posts
Great looking truck, welcome.

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Welcome and good looking truck. MAK performance and Stage3performance are active on this forum and very good to deal with.

Ive been following stage3 for many years since back when I had my mustang and never heard someone that wasn't satisfied with their customer service.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome from a Texan! Your truck looks sharp!! Give Stage 3 Motorsports a try. They have great prices and service.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
I just picked up my first Ford vehicle on Friday and absolutely love it so far. 2013 F-150 in Oxford White, FX4, S/crew, with FX appearance package (decals removed) I am from Whitby, Ontario, Canada. Does anyone know where I should go if I want exhaust, intake and programmer?
Welcome, Awesome looking truck. Enjoy It.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Loving the black on white. Welcome to the forum. We have great vendors here that will help you get all that you need for your truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts