F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I like your headlights. Never could make myself buy into the look of the deflector. I know you didn’t ask my opinion on this and I sincerely mean no offense but I think it detracts from the way your truck could look. Kind of a 1 step forward 1 step back type of mod on the front of this truck.

·
Premium Member
5,059 Posts
I like your headlights. Never could make myself buy into the look of the deflector. I know you didn’t ask my opinion on this and I sincerely mean no offense but I think it detracts from the way your truck could look. Kind of a 1 step forward 1 step back type of mod on the front of this truck.
I'm battling it too because, otherwise, that's a wicked looking front.

It helps that I already find the WHITE appealing, (no surprise) and the headlights really look great. If that deflector wasn't a contrast color, then I might actually say yeah.

Do they have them in WHITE?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm battling it too because, otherwise, that's a wicked looking front.

It helps that I already find the WHITE appealing, (no surprise) and the headlights really look great. If that deflector wasn't a contrast color, then I might actually say yeah.

Do they have them in WHITE?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Maybe it an our generation type thing. That can’t be it, it was our generation that liked those things. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its all good guys! I'm not sure what you mean by deflector? If your talking about the black part? They do have it in chrome. As far as the lights, I know it looks yellowish in the pic but its really bright white.

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
So volume and quality of light: Happy with these, and I assume using either G11 or H7's? My current aftermarket "OEM Special Edition Black" give me an unsatisfactory pattern.
I’m using an inexpensive LED bulb off amazon. I was using HID bulbs from TRS and they kept giving me issues. I’ve since done some forscan changes and the HID would liely be fine, but I’m perfectly happy with the LED bulbs. The output is so much better than the halogen buckets....I ad the blacked out SE ones as well. For the price of the AlphaRex I highly recommend them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts