F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my recon smoked projectors last weekend thru have 8k hid bulbs in the low beams with xenon bulbs in high beams. Fairly easy install about hour start to finish with a lil trouble shooting. Purchased from a guy who is trading his eco in on a raptor for the v8 sound. Also got a stainless works 3 inch downpipe from same guy. Pics will be coming soon. Truck is at paint shop getting door fixed. Getting it tomorrow

2012 F150 EcoBoost Lariat

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looking sharp!

SPPD

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I like my truck allot. Appearance wise i can't do much more to it lol.. Maybe a grill and a hood.. Tail lights will coming soon

·
Registered
329 Posts
Man, I really love those bumpers that you have. I will be getting the longhorn version in the future.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^^^ Upgraded turbo kit & fuel delivery system!!!!!!!!
Haha idk about all that. I got a fast truck and a winter project that's gonna be the really fast truck. So I'm not gonna do much more to the ecoboost. Things are allot more expensive for it then the sbc haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
ecrous0
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing