F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Available in Grey for 11-12 FX trucks and Chrome! $99+shipping (20-25)
Hottest new F-150 accessory available! Protect your intercooler and look good doing it. Boost-Bars are specifically designed to look like they're SUPPOSED to be there! No more mis-match!

**********Fits 2009+ F-150 without licence plate in front center. (all trucks with ECO-BOOST motor, and others without front license plate)
smaller.jpg smaller1.jpg smaller2.jpg

COMING SOON

Black Chrome
Textured Black form 13+FX-4
Satin Chrome for Platinum model

Installation is easy! NO modifications required. Uses existing holes in your truck! Less than 2 Minute install!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just drove through Guelph on the way to the cottage. And I just got the call from the dealer that my new F-150 is ready to be picked up.
Looks like a great product! I will order a set real soon!
This was my first post here on the board. Just happy to see a fellow Canadian on here.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Congrats! What dealer? Where's the cottage in jealous haha ill bring the beers!! Lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
For those that do not know, these bars are sweet! Just installed mine tonight. I absloutely love the way they look and knowing my CAC (intercooler) has protection makes me happy!

SPPD

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just got the call mine is in I am busy this weekend so will be picking it up early next week, will be in touch whats your schedule like coming up?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't have the black until mod week but we can meet up some night. Pm me your cell #

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are you making anything to go with the 11 Lariat Grille????

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My chrome grilles look great in them. Send me your email and ill send you a pic. Put one in tonight matter of fact.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love mine newly installed Boost Bars!!!! Super quick and easy to install and looks so natural.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in Vancouver BC . where do I order these? From Ford? Part #?
Please let me know. They are exactly what I was going to build out of an old grille!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Reider delivers these. He will have you email him and PayPal the money to him and he ships the product.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
untitled1.jpg These black ones are on the way. Will be ready to go mid week, and The Platinums are ready to go!!PLEASE NOTE INSTALLED PIC IS PHOTO SHOPPED FOR REFERENCE REAL PIC TO COME!!! 74684-platinum-boost-bars.jpeg 74687-platinum-boost-bars.jpeg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Available in Grey for 11-12 FX trucks and Chrome! $99+shipping (20-25)
Hottest new F-150 accessory available! Protect your intercooler and look good doing it. Boost-Bars are specifically designed to look like they're SUPPOSED to be there! No more mis-match!

**********Fits 2009+ F-150 without licence plate in front center. (all trucks with ECO-BOOST motor, and others without front license plate)
View attachment 1450 View attachment 1451 View attachment 1452

COMING SOON

Black Chrome
Textured Black form 13+FX-4
Satin Chrome for Platinum model

Installation is easy! NO modifications required. Uses existing holes in your truck! Less than 2 Minute install!
Awesome! I have been waiting for something that looks like it belongs there! where can I order one?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2013 limited boost bars will be available 1st week of August or possibly into the 2nd week

·
Registered
339 Posts
2013 limited boost bars will be available 1st week of August or possibly into the 2nd week
Geez.....don't know if I want to wait that long. May order the black textured and then sell to my neighbor! Then get Limited edition. Thanks....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
37 Participants
Jlewis009
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing