F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome! Congrats! What dealer? Where's the cottage in jealous haha ill bring the beers!! Lol
I bought it at Yonge and Steeles. They are a "volume dealer" with a
a huge inventory and special pricing. I can tell you who to ask for there!
I have only driven it once as I am still in the process of selling my Ford Excursion 6.0 powerstroke.

The cottage is up on the Bruce north of Sauble.

I am looking forward to adding the boost bars. Will be placing my order soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any pics of the 11 Lariat EcoBoost with the bars installed? I have the Ingot Silver 4x4 EcoBoost and Im quite fond of the picture of the blue ford shown at the top of this thread. The bars put a seriously fine finish on an already exceptional truck.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Love my black boost bars. My neighbor is waiting for you to get those Limited edition boost bars out so I can sell him my black ones!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

Great look! Met locally and even installed em!

Thanks. Great product!

·
Registered
495 Posts
So, i want to resurrect this thread... Not sure if Reider is still around, I've not seen him on here lately.

I LOVE MY BOOST BARS!
Ive been stopped at Buckee's even, asking about them. LOL!

😃

·
Registered
74 Posts
I plan on getting a set but was asked to stop buying thing since christmas ideas were needed. Needless to say I will have them after the first od the year either way.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You can order them from reider's website. Boost-bars.com

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Just installed, I think they look awesome. What do you guys do with your block heater cord?
As I back my truck in pretty much everywhere I go, I pulled the cord to route out the back of the truck and tied in the rest of my cold weather stuff. Ran it up between the driver's headlight and around the air box and. Down by the front tire and then followed the E-Brake and wiring harness, over the spare tire and out under the trailer hitch. Will post a build thread at some point and include all of that...

21 - 40 of 58 Posts