F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Available in Grey or Chrome$99+ shipping (approx. 20-25)
Hottest new F-150 accessory available! Protect your intercooler and look good doing it. Boost-Bars are specifically designed to look like they're SUPPOSED to be there! No more mis-match!

**********Fits 2009+ F-150 without licence plate in front center. (all trucks with ECO-BOOST motor, and others without front license plate)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Pickup truck
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

COMING SOON

Black Chrome
Textured Black form 13+FX-4
Satin Chrome for Platinum model

Installation is easy! NO modifications required. Uses existing holes in your truck! Less than 2 Minute install!

nice Should be getting my new fx4 shortly I ordered it in April. I am Interested to see how the black textured ones will look!!! i live in Guelph....small world!!

Intercooler Grill

It looks excellent, my concern is that it looks like a lot of air flow will be blocked. The purpose of the intercooler is obvious and to decrease the air flow effeciency into the intercooler seems counter productive

Discussion starter · #4 ·
The Intercooler is nothing more than a radiator for air. This grille allows the same air flow as the upper grille for that reason. Ford has also recommended to some (myself included) putting a grille in. This is in part due to the condensation from over cooling. see the threads about this issue and the law suits against ford for it. At the end of the day its the truck owners choice and opinion and everyone is entitled to their own, Cheers

Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
It is.I'm an eco-boost owner myself, designed these from the ground up how I want them and how I feel every owner would want one. ZERO modification, looks like it's from the factory, protects the intercooler without hindering the air flow...and installs in 30 seconds, and that's if you sneeze 5 times while trying to install. Also if you're worried about warranty....just pop it out before service and no-one will ever know it was there... :) Thanks for the "Like" See you around
I really like the look of this... Is it your own creation?

@reider03 - pretty handy work, can you make a mini-me version of my grill that fits there?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Grille

Reactions: reider03
Discussion starter · #10 ·
I have that texture and colour coming in my current shape if you're interested? Here's a pic of a "painted black mock up" it will be same bumpy black plastic that is everywhere on your truck (including upper grille) Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

I need this in black. of course I could just plastidip the grey.

Waiting to see what the '13 FX-4 bars look like.

Reactions: reider03
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.