F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the Denver area and want to see if some people would be interested in meeting up somewhere to compare trucks, mods, ect. I always see people meeting to talk about their Volvos and ricers near park meadows area and I havent heard of an ecoboost specific meet (or f150 for that matter).

I personally would like to hear some aftermarket exhausts or downpipes!

Anyone down?? Could be fun on a weekend

'12 XLT eco: Airaid intake, LMS 91, ADD Venom front bumper, 2" level, 35x12.5 Toyo AT2 Xtreme's, 17x9 Vtec Raptor wheels, 15% front window tint

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Hell yeah, I'm always up for a trip to CO, heading there May1st to catch a Rockies game that weekend.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice which team is in town that weekend? The Rockies suck this year. My team is the Indians.. the Rockies need to start opening the checkbook

'12 XLT eco: Airaid intake, LMS 91, ADD Venom front bumper, 2" level, 35x12.5 Toyo AT2 Xtreme's, 17x9 Vtec Raptor wheels, 15% front window tint

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
The Mets, I'm not much of a baseball fan but I don't mind actually going to a game and watching.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Hey Tim. How close is the new MusclePharm gym called Elevation??? TJ Dillashaw just moved there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts