F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatsup Guys been a little lost lately, we have been crazy hectic in the shop so had to play double duty for a bit. I'm finally getting the chance to post our truck on here. We got out 2015 3.5L Ecoboost about two weeks ago.
Nothing negative to say so far. Here are some pics that I took briefly last week. I will get more detailed pictures coming up here soon hopefully. The truck is a Lariat Crew Cab 5.6Ft Bed

We already test fitted one of our MAK Downpipes on the truck and fitment is spot on, howver we will have to release a specific 2015 version due to sensor location. Tune development is in progress at the moment with Diablosport so more on that as soon as I have the OK to post about it. Enough talking for now here are some pictures.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Nice! The looks of the 2015's keep on growing on me. Loving the new headlights and tail lights.

Although theres something about those wheels that look like they don't quite belong.

·
Supporting Vendor
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! I have a 15 on order as well.

Could u post some CAC pics?
Will get pics posted up very soon.

Nice! The looks of the 2015's keep on growing on me. Loving the new headlights and tail lights.

Although theres something about those wheels that look like they don't quite belong.
Not a big fan of the wheels myself. They are 20s, but they do not seem like it, but the owner likes them.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I love pretty much everything about this, the color, the truck... But those... little tumor shaped mirrors.

What happened there?!?!

·
Registered
578 Posts
That is a good looking truck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts