F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I bought my truck used with 44k on the ticker. I used this forum to help in my decision of purchasing my truck, which btw, I love. I have been reading all the articles on the catch can and I am wondering if it will be helping my truck and if I do add one to my truck what am I expecting to find after I put one on. I was also wondering, I read an article on this forum on using seafoam to "clean out" the inside of the valves. Would this be the same seafoam you just dump in the gas tank or is there another one I would want to use.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yes the catch can will help you. It will prevent any further deposits forming. You really need to do a manual cleaning but sea foam will help break up the deposits. And the one you need is sea foam intake cleaner it has a red hose worth a black j hook on it. Amsoil also makes a power foam that is really really good.

·
Registered
914 Posts
It's never too late for a catch can. uploadfromtaptalk1397706989616.jpg

This was only about 400 miles worth of gunk from my RX can. Just think how much of this has been ingested in the 44k miles on your truck and how much you could keep out of the next 44k. Order an RX can now! If you need help with install or have any questions about the kit I'll be more than happy to help.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts