F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

621 - 627 of 627 Posts

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
My wife an I got tested like 2 weeks ago since they were offering to test everyone in the county. I thought it felt like licking a 9V battery, but in your nose.

My wife did get approved to get the anti-body test this morning. Just checking with insurance to see if they will cover it.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
185 Posts
We are a mostly rural county, seat is ~11000. We are getting more hospitalizations and deaths and employees sent home with it. This has ramped up since the 'soft re-opening' they called it. Wasn't much closed around here to begin with. Good luck.

·
Registered
789 Posts
We are a mostly rural county, seat is ~11000. We are getting more hospitalizations and deaths and employees sent home with it. This has ramped up since the 'soft re-opening' they called it. Wasn't much closed around here to begin with. Good luck.
Keep in mind that hospitalizations are a ~7 day and deaths a ~14-21 day trailing indicator. Right now, in most places, they haven't been reopened long enough to really know if there will be a huge spike resulting.

·
Registered
185 Posts
We have. Like I said, not much closed.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
My wife got her blood drawn for the antibody test yesterday. Insurance didnt cover it but it was only $50 and so we did it just to see.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well I'm negative for Covid 19 LOL
Not a surprise.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Montana has seen cases increase this week. After being stuck at 5 cases for a month in my county, we had a cluster outbreak from some rich people traveling here to second homes. 7 people in their party tested positive, 1 hospitalized, and 30 people notified through contact tracing. So our county has 110% increase in cases from 5 to 12. LOL

621 - 627 of 627 Posts