F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently some of you may now I was considering a 2018 XLT or 2019 SXT....... Well the dealer I have been working with contacted me this evening and said they can do a Magna Red XLT, 302A Pkg Max Tow, 36 Gallon, Navigation, XLT Pwer Pkg, Reverse Sensor, sport pkg, FX4 4x4 Crew cab $53k msrp FOR $37.855....

Is this a bang no Brain er deal, or keep my 2015? Immediate benefits are the 10 spd, Max Tow, 36 gallon tank, more HP &TQ and better Motor and Turbos.....

I have only tomorrow to purchase at this price...... And I have the price in writing via email term sheet with name and signature....

Thoughts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
So recently some of you may now I was considering a 2018 XLT or 2019 SXT....... Well the dealer I have been working with contacted me this evening and said they can do a Magna Red XLT, 302A Pkg Max Tow, 36 Gallon, Navigation, XLT Pwer Pkg, Reverse Sensor, sport pkg, FX4 4x4 Crew cab $53k msrp FOR $37.855....

Is this a bang no Brain er deal, or keep my 2015? Immediate benefits are the 10 spd, Max Tow, 36 gallon tank, more HP &TQ and better Motor and Turbos.....

I have only tomorrow to purchase at this price...... And I have the price in writing via email term sheet with name and signature....

Thoughts
I don't think you'll get a better deal than that. Looks like your mind is made up in regards to getting a new truck, so got get it already!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I do not want to see another post from you unless your uploading pictures of a new truck. Ha. You have the truck bug, now go sign the paperwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Well played Maestro!!!

And what is beautiful is that you weren't pretending to walk away. You DID walk away.

And now you are being sought in earnest, it appears.

However, the 1 day only is just to get the deal dated into the close of May business. What you want to bet? :)

Killer truck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, lets see how true this is..... took the tow mirrors and the intake off. Returned to stock form and will head to the dealer this morning to see what the hype is all about. Worst case, I come home and put the truck back to its glory or I come home with a new truck and it will be time to hit up someone for a tune and start looking for wheels....Lol

Hmmm...... Wonder if they will let me keep my wheels and tires????

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well! I ended up getting the truck.....Lol With rebates and dealer discounts it was $37,113 Sale Price that had an MSRP $53,245. My out the door after tax-lic-misc fee's was $41,098....... Ws very hard to say no as you can see

And I already took the side stickers off the bed........ Windows get tinted Wed next week...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all

Really liking the 10 spd and the center shifter counsel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys!

Been watching the forum for a while, as I am planning on getting back into an F-150 later this year.

Nice truck, this is exactly the setup I am looking for (302a, eco, 10spd, fx4, reverse sense, nav). I have seen both personally and on here a few guys get a few great deals like this.

This is the first time I have seen such an awesome deal on a 2019. What would really help me (and probably others), is to understand a little more about the details of how you were able to arrive at that price.

Is there any way you would be comfortable sharing a little more detail? Like start at the window sticker and detail out where invoice was, how much did the dealer go under invoice and any other incentives or details that could help future negotiations?

And again, Beautiful truck! Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Awesome man. You get a heck of a deal! I almost went with the exact same truck before decided I wanted to factory order. The price difference was negligible so I opted to build one with the longer bed and HDPP package. For me there’s just not enough truck bed in the 5.5 either, although they are easier to park LOL

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Awesome man. You get a heck of a deal! I almost went with the exact same truck before decided I wanted to factory order. The price difference was negligible so I opted to build one with the longer bed and HDPP package. For me there’s just not enough truck bed in the 5.5 either, although they are easier to park LOL

You did it?

Patience is a virtue Ptown!
Looking forward to your yellow sticker!

·
Premium Member
4,893 Posts
Anxious myself. Ordered Friday. Didn’t get near the deal as @TOWMA8R though

Nobody is ever going to get that kind of a deal on a Unicorn.

But I could argue the truck you will be fetching is an outright bargain for what it is capable of. :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts