F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well! I ended up getting the truck.....Lol With rebates and dealer discounts it was $37,113 Sale Price that had an MSRP $53,245. My out the door after tax-lic-misc fee's was $41,098....... Ws very hard to say no as you can see

And I already took the side stickers off the bed........ Windows get tinted Wed next week...

Thats a smoking deal and a beautiful truck! I was really tempted to go with that color. I love how its almost color shifting in different light levels. Congrats!

·
Banned
242 Posts
I would have said no. Just wait for the ecoboost start up rattle to appear.... it's not if, it's WHEN. These things are awful buys.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Somebody got a rattle and now they are on a rampage. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dude has a few accounts, or did. He's been around for a while but life must be slow for him lately.

Probably got smoked by another EcoBoost in his 6.2 Raptor

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
I actually don't think that is Elkhart, but maybe @milesej05 can do his detective work with IP addresses and find out? I'm not sure if any old Elk posts can be viewed.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,814 Posts
I actually don't think that is Elkhart, but maybe @milesej05 can do his detective work with IP addresses and find out? I'm not sure if any old Elk posts can be viewed.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
He had one other account back in 2015 but only had 2 posts on that account.

Will keep an eye on it

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would have said no. Just wait for the ecoboost start up rattle to appear.... it's not if, it's WHEN. These things are awful buys.

There always has to be a "Negative Nancy" in this world. Ignore him and enjoy your new truck! It's beautiful and again.... CONGRATULATIONS!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts