F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a new F150 4x4 super cab with an ecoboost. The truck has pkg 302A and a few other goodies. A huge change from my 2006 Mazda B2300. I hope it will be a good dependable truck. I am in Northern Ontario. I hope to be able to load my G650GS BMW in the back and take it with me when we go on vacation. We also plan on possibly towing a travel trailer --maybe an 18 or 20 foot. Then when I want to go 4 wheeling, I can load it in the box and off we go. Oh yea, almost forgot, I will travel to work too, approx 80km round trip. Hope the fuel mileage is good. i am not an aggressive driver when in a cage:D. What are folks using to clean the windshield. I think I might have to carry a little step ladder.
NG

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

I use the wipers to clean my windshield. Good coat of rainx every 3 months and nothing sticks.

SPPD

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the froum.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I usually spell better than that. forum

·
Registered
860 Posts
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome! As SPPD said: keep the windshield coated and it's easier to keep clean! I'm 6' and I have to stand on the running boards with the door open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I bought one of those little plastic step stools and use it when cleaning taller vehicles...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts