F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I was looking for a new Tow Vehicle for my TT, I had one provision. It had to fit in the garage that we had built back in 2009. It did not. I forgot to measure the loss of depth cause by my front and real roll up doors. I decided that I would finally tackle the rearrangement of the garage today to allow me to angle in. Well, I finally got done and have off street parking once again. Just thought I would share this proud moment with you all. lol Truck in Garage.jpg SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too bad getting in I stay right and come straight in. When I am about 1/2 way in I cut the wheel and it slides right into place.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
SPPD That is awesome if anything it makes the EcoBeast look massive lol! Nice job!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tight fit!!! Only means time for bigger garage for more toys

·
Registered
32 Posts
We had almost the same problem, the bumper was just that much extra we needed. Cut the studs out of the back wall and made a pony wall and header, put two blocks on the floor to stop at and now just put the bumper in the wall cavity. Worked like a damn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Dabmeb
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing