F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
... That's our usual weekend M.O.! LOL!

Last night we were making ceviche at 9:00 or so, until we discovered someone was (currently) eating the beautiful tomatoe on the counter that HAD been destined for the ceviche... ;)

The shrimp has "cooked" overnight and is ready to go when the mood strikes!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think its the heat in the daytime that subdues my appetite. Once that heat subsides I can really eat. In the summer during the day I barely eat anything, just enough to satisfy my medical needs.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhhh, yes! I bet she snores like a champ!

I feel your kindred "pain!" Here is one of our three goof-bulls!

View attachment 1870
They don't do those type of antics unless they are happy. I crack up at the positions mine will lay in and then look at you. Is that a Definitive Technology speaker in the background?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
... And another one... With all 3 kinda showing.

View attachment 1871

My red-headed step-dog, Don's buddy!

View attachment 1872
I would have to much fun with those pups. They wouldn't get that kind of rest with me and my lazer pointer around. I think they invented lazer pointers for lazy people to exercise their dogs. Mine will chase that thing forever.

·
Registered
495 Posts
No clue about the speaker, I use it as a plant stand. You need it? A sibling was going to leave them behind when they moved, and I snagged them for the screen porch...

One of ours plays tennis ball... She's a ball fiend! The Boys are too old to play anymore. Or even argue with each other, which was their favorite activity several years ago...

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My pup's name is Cam. I think PLAY is his middle name. He'll chase a ball but he is hell bent on catching that red dot from the lazer pointer. I don't need the speaker. I just thought I recognized what type it is. Thanks for asking though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
2Canches
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing