F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I downloaded the iPhone app, as it is free. Looks cool. I assume you can get the same tunes sent to you like the other SCT tuners. On their site they claim no footprint. Hmmmmm

"The iTSX / TSX for Android Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM."

2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I downloaded the iPhone app, as it is free. Looks cool. I assume you can get the same tunes sent to you like the other SCT tuners. On their site they claim no footprint. Hmmmmm "The iTSX / TSX for Android Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device menu. With all SCT devices, once returned to stock, there is no footprint or trace of the tune in the vehicle's PCM." 2013 Lariat CrewCab 4x4 Off-Road ShortBox w/3.73
Yeah I def like the layout on the ipad and iPhone. Should be sweet device with some SoCal custom tunes on there. Gonna order this weekend can't wait !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts