F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The first F150 Ecoboost of the month of 2014 is here folks! As you all know, the contest is simple, just post the best picture of your F150!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in 2 weeks (Wednesday, Jan. 29), winner announced shortly after. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos)
  • You must be the owner of the F150 Ecoboost.
The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from F150Ecoboost.net and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries! :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Panoramic shot on US Hwy 41 Keweenaw Peninsula of Upper Michigan

IMG_0843.jpg

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ruby Red in Red Rock Canyon, CA.

Red Rock Canyon State Park features scenic desert cliffs, buttes and spectacular rock formations. The park is located where the southernmost tip of the Sierra Nevada Mountains converge with the El Paso Range. Each tributary canyon is unique, with dramatic shapes and vivid colors.

IMG_20140116_173605.jpg

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Admins, have you considered changing the way the contest works? Right now, none of the members can particpate in the voting. I thought this was America, not some South American dictatorship? And before you say "But you are Canadian... I'm still a NORTH American".

In the future, make the contest a "limited entry, first-come first-enter" event. Only one truck of each color can be posted and only on the first come, first serve basis. There are only a limited number of colors, so there will only be a limited number of entries. Then the rest of the members could vote on the few trucks that made it first. The people that entered, cannot vote.

To add some excitement and anticipation, the Admins could let eveyone know "approximately when the contest will be open", but not the exact date ... thereby increasing web traffic of those people checking and wishing to enter their truck color first.

This would solve the problem of eveyone voting for their own truck (only a limited number), increase web traffic, and make it an anticipate monthly event.

It will also stop me belly-aching that the contest is rigged.

Reactions: WhiteHorseII

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know I'm a newb but I'll stick my two sense in. [email protected] knows what I'm talking about. The best run ROTM competitions are run by having themes. Nominating other peoples rides and not your own. Taking the top 4 rides with the most nominations and putting them into a vote. Themes can range from project trucks to dailys to colors, years, trim packages, etc. The possibilities are endless. That way the likelihood of repeating the same people in the vote greatly diminishes. I've got more advice but that's just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
We can't vote? Then who's voting for me?

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
I know I'm a newb but I'll stick my two sense in. [email protected] knows what I'm talking about. The best run ROTM competitions are run by having themes. Nominating other peoples rides and not your own. Taking the top 4 rides with the most nominations and putting them into a vote. Themes can range from project trucks to dailys to colors, years, trim packages, etc. The possibilities are endless. That way the likelihood of repeating the same people in the vote greatly diminishes. I've got more advice but that's just my honest opinion.
Agreed completely

How long has this forum been around?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Admins, have you considered changing the way the contest works? Right now, none of the members can particpate in the voting. I thought this was America, not some South American dictatorship? And before you say "But you are Canadian... I'm still a NORTH American".

In the future, make the contest a "limited entry, first-come first-enter" event. Only one truck of each color can be posted and only on the first come, first serve basis. There are only a limited number of colors, so there will only be a limited number of entries. Then the rest of the members could vote on the few trucks that made it first. The people that entered, cannot vote.

To add some excitement and anticipation, the Admins could let eveyone know "approximately when the contest will be open", but not the exact date ... thereby increasing web traffic of those people checking and wishing to enter their truck color first.

This would solve the problem of eveyone voting for their own truck (only a limited number), increase web traffic, and make it an anticipate monthly event.

It will also stop me belly-aching that the contest is rigged.
Wouldn't be fair as the Oxford White trucks would win everytime.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390367828.480624.jpg heres a nice trophy @ the "other" forum

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,400 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 F150 XLT Supercrew Ecoboost 5.5 bed 145'' wheelbase 3.73 gears 4x4 Color is Tuxedo Black Metallic. Mods are complete led upgrade. Hid head/fog lights 6000k. 2.5'' Rough Country level kit. Afe 4'' Exhaust. Airriad cai. Plasti dipped front/rear badges also removed the Ecoboost emblems so people think im a 5.0 ;) photo.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.