Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bump. ;)

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
North America has had arctic blasts lined up for weeks, pounding a bunch of areas with plenty of snow, and yet we can't get any "Your truck in the snow" submissions????? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Still ain't got any here! Saturday the winds are supposed to blow you Harper into my area.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
IMG_4614.jpg What is this snow stuff you speak of? Just bought this 2 days ago, drove it home 340 miles thru lots of Florida liquid sunshine, and parked it right there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here’s mine, not much, just a stock 2018 XLT 3.5 in Lead Foot, still working on what mod/accessory I want to do first.

Also, think this is my first post. Been lurking here for some time though. Great site with lots of good info.

Edited to remove plate visibility.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Here’s mine, not much, just a stock 2018 XLT 3.5 in Lead Foot, still working on what mod/accessory I want to do first.

Also, think this is my first post. Been lurking here for some time though. Great site with lots of good info.
yes, Yes, YES!!!!!
Great first post, in my opinion!

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Only two more days left for entries, folks. Thankfully this thread seems to be picking up a little traction.
Just remember: Sexy truck + beautiful snow = chance to win this months TOTM with a pretty decent goodie package to the winner. ;)

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Here's my entry. Just finished 2.5 hours of snow removal and there's more on the way.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Dang Dodge got in the way.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Today is the last day for y'all to submit any pictures for this TOTM contest. ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Its only chilly in South Carolina... but not too cold to put off installing my own shocks and struts to finally get leveled out!

51308393_2221428624790743_1129845268095696896_n.jpg

21 - 40 of 58 Posts