F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm in the Soda City as well. Well live in Lugoff but work in NE Cola. Someone photo-shopped my truck in some snow for me a few pages back. what side of Cola are you in?
Its only chilly in South Carolina... but not too cold to put off installing my own shocks and struts to finally get leveled out!

View attachment 155184

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
OK you South Carolinians (?).....just sing around the campfire already and then go find some snow to take a picture of your truck in....there's only a few more hours left in the contest. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live in NE Columbia 1.5 miles from the Village at Sandhills. I’m not sure how far we’ll have to go to find snow though LOL

·
Registered
120 Posts
I work just down the road ... Carolina Ceramics brick company on Brickyard across from the Nissan stealership.
I live in NE Columbia 1.5 miles from the Village at Sandhills. I’m not sure how far we’ll have to go to find snow though LOL

MWE ... lancaster isn't too far either. been to Binford Brewing out there a couple times. their Problem Solver is DELICIOUS! I play disc golf when ever I'm not slaving away making bricks and travel up to Charlotte and Carolina Adventure World from time to time.

small world! :cool:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I work just down the road ... Carolina Ceramics brick company on Brickyard across from the Nissan stealership.

MWE ... lancaster isn't too far either. been to Binford Brewing out there a couple times. their Problem Solver is DELICIOUS! I play disc golf when ever I'm not slaving away making bricks and travel up to Charlotte and Carolina Adventure World from time to time.

I used to LIVE at CAW a few years ago before I sold the Raptors and moved on to the next hobby LOL. I stepped up from sport quads to fiberglass dune buggies. I've played disc golf 1 time at FVR with my friend Bryan Settle. I was AMAZING at it in the way a toddler can do math LOL

·
Registered
92 Posts
if you get the chance, check out Manchester State Forest near Sumter. This was 8 years ago so I'm sure its filled in a lot LOL

·
Administrator
9,608 Posts

I have a story about those Problem Solvers....At 12 percent alcohol...You can't drink them like a normal 6 pack...It doesn't solve ANYTHING.

We have a local craft beer place called The Craft Stand that is a wonderful place to sample some small batch beers and relax.

I used to play a lot of disc golf with some buddies but they've all moved away, I still have all my discs I think. I love CAW. I have a Rancher.

I grew up in Pageland and still call it home. I work there and spend most of my time there, but our house is in LA. Hoping to have it on the market soon and move to Pland.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
120 Posts
unfortunately ... I don't have a quad at the momnet. I go to CAW for the disc golf course they have up there. one of a very few here semi-locally that has good elevation changes with long holes.
if you get the chance, check out Manchester State Forest near Sumter. This was 8 years ago so I'm sure its filled in a lot LOL

·
Registered
120 Posts
you'll forget about whatever problem you were trying to solve after a 6er that's for sure. I have a twin tap keggorator in the man cave and a walk-in fridge for beer in the garage with my truck & Shelby. before I started working at the brick plant, I drank a LOT of beer. now I'm just slightly above your average beer drinker except instead of natty light (or other light beer of choice) I drink IPA's double/triple/imperial and ESB's with the occasional whitt Heffe or dunkel. :cool:

I have a story about those Problem Solvers....At 12 percent alcohol...You can't drink them like a normal 6 pack...It doesn't solve ANYTHING.

We have a local craft beer place called The Craft Stand that is a wonderful place to sample some small batch beers and relax.

I used to play a lot of disc golf with some buddies but they've all moved away, I still have all my discs I think. I love CAW. I have a Rancher.

I grew up in Pageland and still call it home. I work there and spend most of my time there, but our house is in LA. Hoping to have it on the market soon and move to Pland.

Baaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
92 Posts
I drive by that brick plant every day I go into work. In fact I noticed someone got a brand new F150 (blue similar to mine whatever they are calling it this year) with temp tags. Its been interesting to see how much that place appears to have grown over the years.

·
Administrator
9,608 Posts
I can't even look at a problem solver any more. I drank a 6 pack in about an hour before bed one night, went to stand up and thought, "wuh oh."

Baaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah the owners brother just changed out his old beater chevy (the beat up white one with the ladder racks on the back if you ever noticed) and bought that Friday last week. I'm usually parked somewhere on the other side of the rail car loading ramp.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Phewww. That was close. I'd have won, eh Elmore? :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
He’s baaaaack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Phewww. That was close. I'd have won, eh Elmore? :)

Bruce Almighty!!! You're back on the forum. YAY!!!!!!!
But, yes, you entered too late to intentionally keep your record perfect for never having won the TOTM. LOL :)

·
Premium Member
4,699 Posts
Bruce Almighty!!! You're back on the forum. YAY!!!!!!!
But, yes, you entered too late to intentionally keep your record perfect for never having won the TOTM. LOL :)
You know me all too well.

And yea, I admit that I kinda miss you fellas a bit.

Rumors are I've been gone so long that Miles has gotten old-kinder-gentler? I gotta see that with my own eyes.

I'm not sure I like the idea though.

·
Administrator
7,775 Posts
You know me all too well.

And yea, I admit that I kinda miss you fellas a bit.

Rumors are I've been gone so long that Miles has gotten old-kinder-gentler? I gotta see that with my own eyes.

I'm not sure I like the idea though.

Depends on the day. I wouldn't say I have calmed down (per se), but most (new) people on the forum are starting to actually do more research...or I just haven't clicked on their thread. lol

41 - 58 of 58 Posts