F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

The arms are positioned so that the cutting board slips just under the countertop which keeps it from flipping up if you put weight on the end.

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
9,455 Posts
That works really good.

One thing for sure is that ANY counter space that you can add using these clever techniques will be huge benefit in real world practice.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
Counter space is always a premium! My 26' doesn't have a slide, which limits the counter space. I may be stealing some ideas from here. Looking good Mass

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Since I put the larger tires on my trailer(that was another thread, went from a 185/80R13 to a 205/75R14), my spare tire no longer fit in the cage under the propane tanks. So its just been hanging out in the camper during drives and then I toss it outside while we are camping.

I stumbled across this randomly today watching a TFLTruck review of a trailer:

It stores the tire under the trailer and slides out when needed.

But then I was reading the reviews and saw what one clever guy did:

Great solution to my boondocking issues!

Reactions: MAXXPAY

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Bench is done other than maybe some paint on the boards.

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
It seems pretty solid. I am 195 lbs and if i sit on the edge of the board while its flipped up there is a little sag, but laying on it and sitting on it normally is solid. The board is narrow enough that if you sit like normal your butt and weight is sitting right over the frame.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice work, still one of my favorite floor pans. We had the outback version of this floor plan, served us well even for extended 2 week long trips.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts