Premium Member
4,660 Posts
Pretty cool witnessing a collision that is SUPPOSEDLY just chance? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
A beer would be sweet, I just moved here a little over a month ago! Other than the naders I really like it here, the people are nice and it doesn’t get anywhere near as hot as it does back home. Unfortunately my time here is pretty short, I leave to go to site in Ohio for a project we’re building out there in 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aah well that’ll be a great experience! I’m free all next week so if you want to try we can if not no skin off my back!

Just saying welcome to Kansas!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Aah well that’ll be a great experience! I’m free all next week so if you want to try we can if not no skin off my back!

Just saying welcome to Kansas!

For sure! You’ll have to give me the scoop on all the good BBQ spots. I’ve made a list of all the top BBQ spots everyone in the office has recommended that I’m trying to knock out before I leave lol. I had Q39 last week and holy cow the triple threat sandwhich was DELICIOUS!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
For sure! You’ll have to give me the scoop on all the good BBQ spots. I’ve made a list of all the top BBQ spots everyone in the office has recommended that I’m trying to knock out before I leave lol. I had Q39 last week and holy cow the triple threat sandwhich was DELICIOUS!

Ooh man we can hook you up on good BBQ places. I dont know how ya'll do it down south but I (like every other kansan) would put our BBQ up against anything!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It is pretty cool... but all this talk about "best BBQ" is just funny. *laughs in Texan*
Hey man different strokes for different folks!

As long as we can agree a coworker of mine became a heathen when she referred to hot dogs as bbq....

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey man different strokes for different folks!

As long as we can agree a coworker of mine became a heathen when she referred to hot dogs as bbq....
Right... there's real Texas BBQ, then there's everything else. If you disagree, then you're wrong. :shrug:

Hot do... BBQ... I just... I can't even... *segmentation fault, brain dumped*

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Lol I'll move past your unfortunate opinions on BBQ because you agree with the aneurism I had when I heard her say that to me... Missourians man ;)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts