F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of Canada day and USA's Independence Day, this month will be a patriotic themed TOTM. So post up any pic's of your truck that might fit the bill for this theme. Flags, fireworks, military inspired, etc.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Running this TOTM section of the forum is tough! I either get way too many entrants like last months contest, or little to no interest like May and July. LOL

Come on members, lets get some entries submitted. :cool:

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody needs to do this.....

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Running this TOTM section of the forum is tough! I either get way too many entrants like last months contest, or little to no interest like May and July. LOL

Come on members, lets get some entries submitted. :cool:
Just a thought here but I wonder if just giving the thread a bump every other day or so might help to keep it front and center for those who read the forum by simply looking at new posts.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a thought here but I wonder if just giving the thread a bump every other day or so might help to keep it front and center for those who read the forum by simply looking at new posts.
Good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. ;)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
The TOTM thread should be stickied for the current month. Same with the vote thread. It should be a sticky until the vote ends.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Man I came in here to see the submissions, but there are barely any!

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man I came in here to see the submissions, but there are barely any!
Yeppers. I didn't think that the 2WD month could get beaten for fewest submissions....I was wrong. LOL

I'm not even going to post a poll for July. I'm just going to declare @winchested and @UnkleRaRa the co-winners since they were the only submissions. ;)

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
What happened to all that USA pride guys I know y'all got it,

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeppers. I didn't think that the 2WD month could get beaten for fewest submissions....I was wrong. LOL

I'm not even going to post a poll for July. I'm just going to declare @winchested and @UnkleRaRa the co-winners since they were the only submissions. ;)
@winchested and @UnkleRaRa please PM me your shipping address so I can send you your Winner's Package. ;)

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Uhh, not that I expected to win, but was this so bad as to not even be an entrant? Lol

Baaaaaaaaaaa
Pretty much. ;)

Just kidding. I had already declared the months contest "closed" when you submitted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts