F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to get TOTM back on track. I've chatted with Elmore this morning and I'll get it going for July.

We want to see your truck at work. I don't mean you working your truck, but actually at your place of work. If you work construction and that means the truck loaded down on the job site putting in some hours too, awesome. If you're lucky enough to have a desk job, then parked out front in the lot with your place of work behind your sexy rig is great too.

It might be a cool opportunity for us to learn a bit about other members too and what they do. Retirees, we don't want to count you out. Since enjoying the fruits of your labor is now your job, retirees may post just doing what you love to do with your truck.

I work for a lumber company in a small town. C.M. Tucker Lumber. We handle most of the treated lumber for Lowe's along this entire East coast. Before we outgrew our original location and began buying other treating plants, we were the largest single site treater in the world. Our main plant still treats more than any other single site, but we can't claim that title any longer as we have several other treating locations now.

I am a supervisor in the department where we build premade privacy fence panels, but I've been trained to do most anything. I will sub in as needed to run the dry kiln, the shipping office, and the treating plants. We treat and ship lumber, but we also manufacture quite a few things for Lowe's. Stair stringers, fence panels, rail sections, balusters, decorative posts, mailbox posts, pre cut plywood, ball tops, etc etc.

Here is my truck parked between the two holding pads at the dry kiln. We had someone quit and I ran it daily for about 6 months until someone else was hired to do it.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
Are you retired MEAZ? How have I missed that?? :)

He's either home in his brick&mortar, or he's home in his tiny-house in tow.

Or he's somewhere in between in tow to his next porch with a view.

If he ain't retired, he's got one of them dream-setups. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Weird, my calendar says June 21st. :confused:

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Weird, my calendar says June 21st. :confused:
We wanted to get TOTM going again because it has fallen by the wayside, and there is too little time left in June. Neither Clark, nor I, will have the time necessary to put into the poll or getting the goody bag together for the winner. Thank you for your input.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
I'm temporarily retired for another couple years, and loving it
Isn't taking care of that cute daughter of yours work until school age ? :rolleyes:

Staying Alive is work for me lol

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good morning everybody!

It's Monday, we're all back to work! Let's see a shot of your ride at work, and let us know a little bit about what you do .

·
Premium Member
4,839 Posts
I think you just told me to get off the porch and head into the office?

Fine. I'll be happy to.

However, we still have a problem in that my starting point this morning is a location that I only have the toy car to choose from. I COULD take a picture when I get to the airport. (where I'm gainfully employed)

But I'm certain it would immediately get disqualified.

(just had some wicked sway bars, strut tower brace, fresh rubber, and the coilovers dialed in perfectly to balance. It's a corner carving masterpiece)

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think you just told me to get off the porch and head into the office?

Fine. I'll be happy to.

However, we still have a problem in that my starting point this morning is a location that I only have the toy car to choose from. I COULD take a picture when I get to the airport. (where I'm gainfully employed)

But I'm certain it would immediately get disqualified.

(just had some wicked sway bars, strut tower brace, fresh rubber, and the coilovers dialed in perfectly to balance. It's a corner carving masterpiece)

I'll allow this. It's not like you would have won anyway, right?

We'll take a shot of the truck when possible .

1 - 20 of 68 Posts