F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,988 Posts
I'll allow this. It's not like you would have won anyway, right?

We'll take a shot of the truck when possible .

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
Good point!
I'll never win because my truck is White and I'll always have to compete against AllWhite's White Truck.

Even I vote for his when it gets entered. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
The Boost is like my Golden Retriever-lol....just sitting there looking at me ready to go camping on a whims notice....
My wife and I have a Floral Production/Event Coordination Company with a Venue on site. We do Wedding; Corporate Events, Everything & Anything!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Sheesh Eric...I bet you used to color outside the lines to! That parking job is atrocious. :p
And here I was going to compliment him on finding the end-of-the-row spot and scooting over to avoid door dings...

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
And here I was going to compliment him on finding the end-of-the-row spot and scooting over to avoid door dings...
For anyone else you can do that....but not "The Noob Slayer". He's deserves all of the friendly ribbing that we can muster. :)

·
Administrator
7,829 Posts

Exactly. One of the main reasons I get to work at 6:30 am so I can find a straight pull-in spot that I can avoid door dings as best as possible. Lots of morons that work here don't care about their vehicles.

There's a reason my 2013 never had one door ding in it in the 75K miles I put on it.

·
Administrator
9,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Great post my man. That sounds like an awesome job and I love the picture.

·
Administrator
7,829 Posts
It's a beautiful Saturday, but unfortunately I'm working .

Please don't tell me you are friends outside of work with a dude that puts rims like that on his Super Duty

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
It's an internet thing, all over. The design is horrible and they stick way out past the body, cannot be good on the hubs and suspension pieces. It looks dumb too. People are trash.

·
Premium Member
4,988 Posts
You guys are brutal! Lol

It's a bit irritating to go in for a new pair of boots and discover 95% of the choices are now square nosed. It's just not what I consider a real cowboy boot. But I ain't saying the fella wearing them ain't a cowboy. ;)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I try not to judge people based on what they drive . Yes, this trend is silly. Yes, his truck looks awful.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts