·
Registered
1,908 Posts
So did this die out like May's TOTM?

·
Administrator
9,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Elmore told me he was going to be able to handle voting and whatnot this time. I'll check back in with him.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
So did this die out like May's TOTM?
Sorry FUHL. I have been sooooooo crazy busy at work. The promotion I gained was essentially three months behind for both positions. I spent the last 8 weeks working from 5:30am until 5:00pm (and working through lunches) to get caught up......but I succeeded and may have impressed a few folks with my determination to do so. LOL :)

·
Premium Member
5,035 Posts
Sorry FUHL. I have been sooooooo crazy busy at work. The promotion I gained was essentially three months behind for both positions. I spent the last 8 weeks working from 5:30am until 5:00pm (and working through lunches) to get caught up......but I succeeded and may have impressed a few folks with my determination to do so. LOL :)
Yayayaya..... But are you back?

(pot calling kettle here. Lol. I can pull a dissappearing act as good as anyone)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Yayayaya..... But are you back?

(pot calling kettle here. Lol. I can pull a dissappearing act as good as anyone)

I am back. I may not be able to live on here for 10 hours a day like I used to, but I should be posting more often now. :)
But yes, I seem to remember you leaving the country and staying gone for an eternity. The falafel couldn't have been THAT good????

·
Premium Member
5,035 Posts
Late entry. On purpose because it's unfair if I win every month. Lol

(old-timers around here get the joke)

Actually I rarely go to the office, and when I do it's not in the truck. But today I was welcomed into the Macho parking area. :)

61 - 68 of 68 Posts