F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As a follow up to the hugely successful 2WD May TOTM (can you sense the sarcasm there? LOL), this month will be for all of you FX4 owners. Post up your submission of your beloved 4x4. We don't care if it's a mall-crawler, pavement princess, or a bone-fide off-roading BEAST. As long as it's a four wheel drive F-150 Ecoboost, it can be submitted for this month.
The June winner will receive the normal forum membership upgrade and also a small detailing care package for keeping your truck looking good. :cool:

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FX4, 4x4, 4WD, etc. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
Well well well.
Already have more contestants than last months "special category".

(what were you thinking? You DO realize most fellas with 2WD don't really want to talk about it?)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,611 Posts
Well well well.

(what were you thinking? You DO realize most fellas with 2WD don't really want to talk about it?)

🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well well well.

Are you going to post up pictures of your sexy 4x4 or are you still trying to keep your record perfect of not winning TOTM? LOL

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
Lol. Of course I'm going to ENTER.

That won't derail my quest for the record number of losses. I'll still win that distinction. (unless Yaw cheat)

·
Registered
951 Posts

Stock truck, stock tires. OEM locker kicks ass. Never have I taken a truck on worn highway tires where I have this one, with the ease that I have with this one.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
That's quite the dip ....maybe even more than I could handle.....

2018 3.5L Platinum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Still has the sticker on it

I had to put my on to look at all that chrome!! ...

2012 screw 3.5L

·
Premium Member
815 Posts

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now we're cooking folks!!! Apparently the 2WD owners are ashamed of their trucks and didn't want to post 'em up last month. LOL
Excellent entries so far.
And @Boostking, I wouldn't own a black truck again because of how hard they are to keep clean (and I suffer from OCD), but dang man, yours sure is sexy!!!

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Haha @Elmore328 ! Thanks man. Yeah black is hell to keep clean. But for that one day that it's clean, there is nothing like it. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts