F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up my F150 Platinum Eco-Boost on Tuesday. First Ford I have ever owned in my life, but it beat out GMC and Toyota for my choice.
F150_2.JPG

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

You will love your EcoBeast!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome to the Site! Sweet Ride. What made you pick the Ecoboost (aka EcoBeast) of the Tunder and Serria?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Welcome to the Site! Sweet Ride. What made you pick the Ecoboost (aka EcoBeast) of the Tunder and Serria?
I made out a list of the 3 trucks options, GMC Denali ( I was driving a 2005 Denali), Toyota Tundra Platinum, and the Ford, all about the same price, all are good trucks, but when we took all 3 for a test ride, wife said she liked the Ford better.
Oh, by the way, this is my first ever Ford vehicle, and I am 60 yrs old.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I made out a list of the 3 trucks options, GMC Denali ( I was driving a 2005 Denali), Toyota Tundra Platinum, and the Ford, all about the same price, all are good trucks, but when we took all 3 for a test ride, wife said she liked the Ford better.
sweet deal and its never too late to join the blue oval camp. I had my heart set on the King Ranch but drove everyone's else half ton to make sure and be as open minded as I could (always had ford trucks but other brand SUV and cars). After a couple of days of test drives and comparing numbers on towing and power wasn't a doubt in my mind. Others make good trucks but the F-150 was just better all around IMO.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Good stuff! I've been all over the map on vehicles,lots of times dissappointed, But not this time. Welcome aboard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts