F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Ryan and I am just starting to look into getting an F150 Ecoboost. I will probably be getting a used F150 for sure just can not decide on the Ecoboost or the 5.0L. I am hoping to get it in the new year, waiting to see what I can get for recycle your ride if that comes back. The beast that will be getting replaced is my 1993 Honda Prelude.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

You won't be disappointed with an EcoBeast!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Are using a tap-a-talk app to post on the forum? The enter key works on the regular site. I hope you find an EB you like in the price range you want!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am on a desktop PC. Really weird this is the only forum that it does it to me. I checked through my settings and couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
868 Posts
welcome to the site !
i use the enter key here every day and its fine on the forum !
if your toy is that lightning then i think their is NO question you will want the EcoBeast and not just a naturally asperated V-8.
i would love to hear what you have to say about the comparison after driving one of each (EcoBeast and Lightning)

actually if your into the 2WD trucks then the new tremor is just coming out so you might want to hold off for just a little longer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^Weird. I don't know what's up. I would love a Tremor but when I buy a truck it will last for a long time so I need something I can throw some kids in, cause they will be coming in a few years. If we weren't planning on kids I would just go get a beater 4 banger or something I could throw away every few years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well ended up going a slightly different route.

I put the Lightning away on Monday :'(

I was trying so hard not to drive my pile of **** Honda..........

I would say I succeeded :D

Just picked it up Wednesday night.

2010 F150 FX4 5.4L Crew Cab 5.5' Box
Black Leather
Nav
Sunroof
Power Slider with defroster
20" Rims

I LOVE this thing! Completely different from the Lightning! So much fun!

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
So you decided against the Eco?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Still a nice truck even without the EcoBoost!

SPPD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts