F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Great Shot! Looks really good!

SPPD

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Thx SPPD.....I almost bought the MAX Tow pkg....Like your Tow Beast. What is the weight of your trailer? How does EB do towing it?

Sweet pics bro! You should for sure enter truck of the month!

Great looking photos, beautiful truck and scenery as a back drop.

One thing I don't like about the photo however, it's your tires.......makes me want to go out and buy some for my truck. Those look real nice on there. But, I promised myself that I would wear out the set that came on the truck first.

I am also kind of a Jeep guy and noticed the rock rails you have under the truck, then I realized that those are the retractable running boards. Guess they could do double duty as both.

Exactly what I want to do 33"x12.5" toyo mts and level. Looks great!!! How level is your truck I still want it slightly nose down? Any pics from the side on flat ground?

Thx SPPD.....I almost bought the MAX Tow pkg....Like your Tow Beast. What is the weight of your trailer? How does EB do towing it?
Sorry, I just saw this.

My TT is about 9k fully loaded and just shy of 36'. The EcoBeast tows it well. I use a anti-sway and WD hitch that helps keep everthing on the road.

SPPD

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Thx jonrjen....I was lucky and my neighbor wanted my tires that came with the truck (Pirellis). Got $600 for them and put that towards the MT's. And they are awesome offroad. The AMP retractables running boards are NOT for rock sliding. I like going offroad but I will not go crazy on big rocks. Thx for looking.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
Thanks SPPD.. We have a 39 ' motorhome, but I like the thought of a small TT just for weekend trips. Maybe even a small 5er. I do not have the Max Tow Pkg so I may need to keep it lighter. Thx

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Its actually very level. It measures from the center of the wheel to the inside of the wheel well 24.5" in the front and 24.25" in the rear. You can get different height leveling kits to achieve the lift you want. Good luck.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Exactly what I want to do 33"x12.5" toyo mts and level. Looks great!!! How level is your truck I still want it slightly nose down? Any pics from the side on flat ground?
Its actually very level. It measures from the center of the wheel to the inside of the wheel well 24.5" in the front and 24.25" in the rear. You can get different height leveling kits to achieve the lift you want. Good luck.

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Sorry, I just saw this.

My TT is about 9k fully loaded and just shy of 36'. The EcoBeast tows it well. I use a anti-sway and WD hitch that helps keep everthing on the road.

SPPD
Thanks SPPD.. We have a 39 ' motorhome, but I like the thought of a small TT just for weekend trips. Maybe even a small 5er. I do not have the Max Tow Pkg so I may need to keep it lighter.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Great looking photos, beautiful truck and scenery as a back drop.

One thing I don't like about the photo however, it's your tires.......makes me want to go out and buy some for my truck. Those look real nice on there. But, I promised myself that I would wear out the set that came on the truck first.

I am also kind of a Jeep guy and noticed the rock rails you have under the truck, then I realized that those are the retractable running boards. Guess they could do double duty as both.
Thx jonrjen....I was lucky and my neighbor wanted my tires that came with the truck (Pirellis). Got $600 for them and put that towards the MT's. And they are awesome offroad. The AMP retractables running boards are NOT for rock sliding. I like going offroad but I will not go crazy on big rocks. Thx for looking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.