F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Nope never been done before you're the first.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Answers will vary widely aside from posts already made. You talking a true 1/4 or the new 1/4 which is 1000’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol oh boy here we go

·
Registered
650 Posts
My loaded 4x4 502A runs the quarter in the 11s.

I simply redefined the definition of "second". I reject your physical reality and substitute my own.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah looks like i should have waited for the ranger to come back because F-150 people are ??? ???!!!. Here’s my 1994 ranger

·
Registered
300 Posts
Looks like a fun little rig and i mean im sure no offense was meant by the others but asking a super open ended question on an internet forum is bound to get you some flack haha

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went to the track and it’s been cool all day so no ac or heat. I waited about 1.5 hours in line to make a pass. The guy said I was dropping water and said that I could not go down the track. He pulled me off and I got out and looked did not see anything. Then it started raining so i left. Maybe next week

·
Registered
202 Posts
I went to the track and it’s been cool all day so no ac or heat. I waited about 1.5 hours in line to make a pass. The guy said I was dropping water and said that I could not go down the track. He pulled me off and I got out and looked did not see anything. Then it started raining so i left. Maybe next week

Possibly water dripping from tail pipe?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No he said that it was by the front tire. My friend ran his 5.0 f150 and got a 14.43 out of it. It’s stock with bigger rims. Maybe next week I’ll try again

·
Registered
185 Posts
No he said that it was by the front tire. My friend ran his 5.0 f150 and got a 14.43 out of it. It’s stock with bigger rims. Maybe next week I’ll try again

1000’ or true 1/4?
Download TRC app and have fun. It’s been within 3-10ths of a second accurate in my time with it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts