F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Kooks has always made very high quality parts. Looks good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, let's be honest here. What warrants the 1100.00 price tag on this unit? I'm a long time hot rodder and am very familiar with the quality of Kooks products but 1100.00 seems a little much. We all know American Racing Headers was formed by guys from Kooks. They also make really high quality products. They make the y-pipe for Livernois that sells for 750.00 with high flow cats. Please help me understand?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks Great. What state is it not legal in and why?

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Very nice looking product and I'd absolutely buy one right now.......... If it wasn't $1100. I'll stay stock for that price!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well, Coming from a VERY republican state, California is one messed up state as far as its laws. It is right up there with New York. Nice product though.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
(Sorry, part of my question was answered by the post above, which I didn't see) ...

Are the cats included with the down-pipe or do I need to buy those separately?

Also:

1) What is the diameter of each bank at the inlet of the down-pipe?

2) Is it the same all the way down until the Y?

3) What is the diameter of the outlet after the Y?

4) Is it welded and shipped as one piece, or is it shipped in pieces and the purchaser must clamp it together?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Man guys they are really high...I am seeing them at 899 on many other sights what gives,and yes thats with catts..Kooks Headers 6060, Kooks Catted Y-Pipe 2011-2013 Ford F150 Eco Boost 3.5L V6
Ok I see now on the LMP site its just the normal high flow catts not green catts so I guess thats if you live in CA you have to buy the 1100 set and most others states the normal high flows cats seem to make more sense..
The off road pipes are 749...on most sites...
What are you guys selling them at ??? :) thks...

Are you guys not offering the normal High flow Version ??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts