F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why the Max Payload Pkg is not offered in the 2019 Lariat or higher levels? thanks

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
It was offered in 2018. But admittedly once you load a truck up it eats into the Payload pretty aggressively.

It's worth it if you really need the headroom.

I'm very envious of my brothers 18 Crew XLT. Still very well appointed for having #2700 cargo capacity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a 2019 Lariat with the Max payload option...so not sure what you mean by it isn't offered. However, you can't get the max payload package with any engine but the 3.5 EB.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I just ordered a 2019 Lariat with the Max payload option...so not sure what you mean by it isn't offered. However, you can't get the max payload package with any engine but the 3.5 EB.
It's not available in the US. Only Canada.

And you can get it with the 5.0, at least here in the US.

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
I'm assuming your handle NorthernLite is indicative of how you were able to? :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
You got max tow, not Heavy Duty Payload Package (HDPP). HDPP is not available in a lariat. Max tow requires the 3.5EB. You are confusing the two.

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
You got max tow, not Heavy Duty Payload Package (HDPP). HDPP is not available in a lariat. Max tow requires the 3.5EB. You are confusing the two.
Yup, I stand corrected. I got it mixed up. I ordered it with the max tow package. HDPP was an available option when I built it, but you couldn't get it with the FX4 or Special Edition Sport packages.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
NorthernLite
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing