F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So surfing craigslist at the early hours of 2 am I found a new canopy for out eb screw. The color doesn't match but oh well will get dropped at the paint shop in a couple weeks and when we get it back I'll still be in it less then half of what it cost brand new. As a bonus it came with the full carpet kit for the bed

Attachments

Reactions: noodles

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love my bed rug. I'm not huge on bed canopies but it sounds like you got a great deal. Craigslist has been hit or miss for me. Sometimes I get huge scores and others I get crazy wangs that I think want to wear my skin.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I not a huge fan of canopies either but do a lot of towing. The only purpose is to improve mileage alittle and deal was too good to pass up

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Those covers are not me, but having lived in the good Northwest, I understand the need. Your picture looks good and shows the weather you folks deal with all the time. Congrats on the find/price and definitely get it painted.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have one similar to it - its a work truck. No rear sliding window in the cab or cap so window cleaning will be tricky...

·
Registered
5,886 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Had topper on my last truck. Decided to go with a solid tonneau on the new Screw. Didn't want to give up any more payload than necessary.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Nice - A.R.E. makes great, high quality products. I believe they are the best fiberglass bed cover and truck cap maker out there.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
The color match is fairly close. If you close your eyes entirely.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
I have a Leer on my truck and its great when I wanna take the dogs for hikes or throw my mountain bikes in the back and lock them up. Then I dont have to worry about their fur and mud getting all over the back of the cab.

The color of the cap is not a perfect match to the Tuxedo black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts