F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my LED bulb conversion from ebay. There are no directions with it didn't know which bulbs went where.. anyone know of a chart with the different bulbs listed?? thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just did all my lights to LED and they didn't come labeled or anything fortunately the guy was very responsive and I was only confused with one set of LED's. Did they come labeled? If you post a pic of them all layed out I can probably help with which ones they replace... and are these bulbs for every light or just certain ones?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the two map bulbs in and the dome light.. i have like 9 more bulbs the kit said i may not use all of them but i thought it came with bulbs for license plate but it didn't. but i think thats the only ones i can use haha 3 bulbs for 34 dollars thanks ebay lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lol I used recon lights on mine and probably paid way too much but they were pretty straight forward on installing. I just matched up the bulb I pulled with the LEDs I had got from recon.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Post a pic of what you left most likely can help where the rest go. I'm betting you have a set for parking lights and reverse lights..maybe turn signals but unless you have resisitors you will have issues with fast blink..

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks that has allot of different bulbs... the guy from ebay said i should have gotten them so im gonna check when i get off work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
ecrous0
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing