F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I'm also looking for better backup lights. I have been leaning towards these. Im not sure what bulb size is in the 2014. If Sealight made the 7443, i would go with them. But they don't make that size so this may be my alternative.
Font Gas Cylinder Automotive tire Machine

· Premium Member
17 Lariat SCLB Max Tow 4x4
986 Posts
Best $100 you could probably spend vs reverse bulbs.

· Registered
6 Posts
I’ve had Diode Dynamics LED’s as replacements in my previous trucks that came stock with halogen’s and it made a huge difference. Also, if you want to spend the money then something like a Baja Designs S2 reverse kit is a very good upgrade, but it can get pricey.

· Registered
18 Posts
Best $100 you could probably spend vs reverse bulbs.
This is nice. Thanks for sharing.

· Registered
91 Posts
In my nephew's F250, I put a pair of Sylvania LEDs from O'Reilly in the reverse lights. Big improvement over the standard bulbs. For even more, he is planning on mounting a pair of LED pods in the rear bumper. Can power those through a relay off of the reverse lights, but he is just going to connect them to one of the up-fitter switches. They won't be automatic that way, but it will be a handy way to have lots of light in back when needed.

· Premium Member
17 Lariat SCLB Max Tow 4x4
986 Posts
I’ve got these hooked up on my reverse light wiring at the 7 wire plug. I also built a harness that I can unplug the lights from the other wire and plug them into the clearance lights on the 4 wire.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

1 - 7 of 7 Posts