F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's a picture of my 2013 with 1600 miles on it. First time I took the engine cover off just for shits and giggles. Found something that blew my mind, American quality at it's finest. Also the stupid O-ring on the oil cap ripped in half as well. The fist to spot the flaw will receive a cookie via USPS. And go....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll have to look closely. I have a closer picture of the "brain-fart" if nobody catches it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I have an eye for these things :p it also looks like your coil pack connectors arent fully seated? also looks like the hose on the back of the engine isn't seated properly? my girlfriend pointed it out :p just a jumble of things! :p

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can you believe that **** though? How could they forget one of the two bolts? I'm going to have to go to the dealer and get another one. I'm not scheduling my truck to go in just to have another bolt put in.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Humm. I can't see anything wrong with the coil pack connectors? I'm changing plugs tomorrow so I'll check them.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I could be wrong, usually the connectors sit flush with the top of the coilpack. i havent taken my engine cover off yet so i cant really comment

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why is that?

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Mine too, I was under there changing my plugs yesterday. It threw me for a loop for a second.

BTW, Brisk plugs are worth their weight in gold!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts