F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will kick it off. I have a 2011 EcoBoost with simple mods. Add-ons include: 2" ProLift leveling kit, 20x10 Fuel Throttle wheels with Nitto Terra Grapplers. Bushwacker fender flares, AMP power steps and bed step, Truxedo bed cover and a Bed Rug kit. LazerStar 20" LED light bar, (2) 2x2 LazerStar driving lights on a Randy Ellis Designs light bar mount (killer lights!). Airaid Synthamax intake kit, SCT Livewire tuner with a Fitch fuel catalyst unit. Soon to come Kooks exhaust... The truck has been flawless thus far and I couldn't be happier with it or the mods.

2012-04-05 19.37.35.jpg 2012-04-05 19.33.32.jpg 2012-04-05 19.37.07.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
Awesome ride!
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Christmas Gift. 2012 EB SCREW 4X4....came stock with 20" Pirellis. I like the rims but the tires had to go. No Grip off road at all. Smooth but not grip. Need MT's!!
So 4 weeks later and 2 inch Ready Lift Leveling kit and Toyo 33x12.5x20 MT's....Amazingly quite for an aggressive offroad tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
CTL450! Awesome job with the lights!!!!! I just bought a set of D2's from Rigid Industries, and I want to mount them right in the "gap". I was concerned with the lack of airflow, but after a couple of posts on this site, and your pics, I'm a bit more at ease. Any chance you could put a pic of your front end, head on, but lights off?
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Should I come over to the dark side?...

Hey CTL450,

What kind of mileage have you been getting with the bigger tires?
What size tires are those?

I think I'm going to email a picture of your truck to my dealer and tell him I want that! :)

I drive an 06 Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins now, but dont need that much truck, and the more research I do, the more I like this Ecoboost.
I only pull a 21' Nitro bass boat. I drive 50-75 mile in town a day, so my fuel bill is enormous! But I don't want a truck that struggles to pull my boat.
I'm told 2013 Ecoboost would pull my boat down the freeway & up boat ramps with no problem at all. Do you pull anything with yours?

My truck is lifted about 2" too high for what I use it for and I make lots of quick short city trips, sometimes, I'm done and the truck hasn't even warmed up yet!
Here's my setup, I think it's pretty sick :cool:, but it's just too much truck for what I use it for.

Train.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
2013-02-26_15-45-11_822.jpg 2011 Ecoboost in Race Red with 2" AS front and 3" Readylift rear. 20x9 Fuel Octanes w/ 305/55/20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Westin Bull Bar w/ PIAA Lights. Tinted fronts, stainless bottom, vent visors, and soon to install 3M clear bra. Debating on install of CAI.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey CTL450,

I think I'm going to email a picture of your truck to my dealer and tell him I want that! :)

I drive an 06 Ram 2500 5.9 Cummins now, but dont need that much truck, and the more research I do, the more I like this Ecoboost.
I only pull a 21' Nitro bass boat. I drive 50-75 mile in town a day, so my fuel bill is enormous! But I don't want a truck that struggles to pull my boat.
I'm told 2013 Ecoboost would pull my boat down the freeway & up boat ramps with no problem at all. Do you pull anything with yours?

My truck is lifted about 2" too high for what I use it for and I make lots of quick short city trips, sometimes, I'm done and the truck hasn't even warmed up yet!
Here's my setup, I think it's pretty sick :cool:, but it's just too much truck for what I use it for.

View attachment 269
With my 35s, lift and exhaust im still pushing 22 Highway. As soon as you get into stop and go traffic expect it to drop.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey CTL450,

View attachment 269
Sitting at 14 because of traffic gettion to base, and the occasional flooring it through tunnels. love to hear that turbo

Reactions: Ecoboosted Fx2

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nothing is prettier than a filty truck!

Those are some great pictures.
How did you get out of that last one?

SPPD
Haha my buddys f250 pulled me out from behind. A raptor went through it right before me and dug where you cant see my front right tire out. Up until then made it through every time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want to know where in Texas you found that much mud.
Unfortunately that wasnt in Texas. Was behind the Norfolk airport in Virginia. Stationed here on the USS Newport News

Reactions: ta2darcangel
1 - 20 of 199 Posts