F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh Man, I don't tow a trailer with my Ecoboost. But, I do tow an Ecoboost with my motorhome. Can I post photos also?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sounds like you need to post a picture of the inside of our ecoboost :D J/k. Sure show us your motorhome, I love seeing what the inside of differant rigs look.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I grew up in Hawaii and have been stationed overseas most of my career. I've never had an opportunity to check these trailers out. They look pretty comfortable!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
ForumRunner_20130527_181241.jpg

ForumRunner_20130527_181259.jpg

ForumRunner_20130527_181316.jpg

ForumRunner_20130527_181350.jpg

You will have to excuse the mess, we were camping when I took these photos lol.

Great idea for a thread!

SPPD

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You will have to excuse the mess, we were camping when I took these photos lol.

Great idea for a thread!

SPPD
Looks good, the DW and I looked at that floor plan because I liked the idea of the out door kitchen, but we decided we didn't need that large of a camper.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks good, the DW and I looked at that floor plan because I liked the idea of the out door kitchen, but we decided we didn't need that large of a camper.
We have decided that the outside kitchen is the best feature of our camper. We have 4 children and a MIL that likes to camp with us so we went larger. Our previous trailers were 30' and 18' without slides respectively. In about 12 years we are going with a class C wwithout a bunkhouse, but for now we are happy with the SolAire.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wee bit messy....meh. Camping does that.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are some pics of our Keystone Sprinter 311 BHS. Love the rear bunk house for the kids and the outdoor kitchen!!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
20 Participants
tech740
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing