F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well sounds like you need to post a picture of the inside of our ecoboost :D J/k. Sure show us your motorhome, I love seeing what the inside of differant rigs look.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I grew up in Hawaii and have been stationed overseas most of my career. I've never had an opportunity to check these trailers out. They look pretty comfortable!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Room Property Building Travel trailer Floor

Room Property Travel trailer Furniture RV

Room Travel trailer Property RV Vehicle

Vehicle Transport Car Commercial vehicle Tree

You will have to excuse the mess, we were camping when I took these photos lol.

Great idea for a thread!

SPPD

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You will have to excuse the mess, we were camping when I took these photos lol.

Great idea for a thread!

SPPD
Looks good, the DW and I looked at that floor plan because I liked the idea of the out door kitchen, but we decided we didn't need that large of a camper.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Looks good, the DW and I looked at that floor plan because I liked the idea of the out door kitchen, but we decided we didn't need that large of a camper.
We have decided that the outside kitchen is the best feature of our camper. We have 4 children and a MIL that likes to camp with us so we went larger. Our previous trailers were 30' and 18' without slides respectively. In about 12 years we are going with a class C wwithout a bunkhouse, but for now we are happy with the SolAire.

SPPD

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Wee bit messy....meh. Camping does that.

Attachments

Reactions: ford4thot

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here are some pics of our Keystone Sprinter 311 BHS. Love the rear bunk house for the kids and the outdoor kitchen!!

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts