F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to install a leveling kit on the front soon. I have looked at all the kits you can buy and I have installed a 2.5" Rough Country leveling kit on my Silverado a few years back. My question is: If I go with the Rough Country 2.5" kit, will the front sit higher than the rear? I want the front and rear to sit the same height. Do I need a 2.5" or a 2" kit to make it the same?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have a 2" kit from Hell Bent Steel and my truck is perfectly level at the wheel wells. 39.5" all the way around. I have a 2013 XLT with a 6.5' bed.

Reactions: Kc311

·
Vendor
897 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just installed a 2.5" Rough Country Level on my truck. Got exactly 2.5" and am sitting 1/2" up in front. If I was doing it over, I'd go with a 2" kit. No problems with the Rough Country Kit, it's just a little more than I wanted.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, seems like 2" is a good level kit for these trucks.

Just installed a 2.5" Rough Country Level on my truck. Got exactly 2.5" and am sitting 1/2" up in front. If I was doing it over, I'd go with a 2" kit. No problems with the Rough Country Kit, it's just a little more than I wanted.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I did the 2.5" rough country in the front and the 1" blocks in the rear. 1/2" higher in back. Looks awesome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a 2" leveling kit would be better for me. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 2" kit from Hell Bent Steel and my truck is perfectly level at the wheel wells. 39.5" all the way around. I have a 2013 XLT with a 6.5' bed.
How big of a tire you running with a 2" kit?

·
Registered
7,417 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Did you spray your lower panels with bedliner or plasti dip? (Doesn't look bad if you did, I like it and am curious)

Set up looks good!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Just got mine back yesterday. 2" rough country, 35x12.5x18 General Grabbers. 18x9, 5.75BS, +18Offset Method Double Standards. Had to do some minor trimming, but nothing noticeable unless you stick your head in fender well. Hope this helps. View attachment 6215 View attachment 6216
Nice man. I Wish I had a 4x4 bc I love the look of a lifted truck uploadfromtaptalk1389968455404.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Just got mine back yesterday. 2" rough country, 35x12.5x18 General Grabbers. 18x9, 5.75BS, +18Offset Method Double Standards. Had to do some minor trimming, but nothing noticeable unless you stick your head in fender well. Hope this helps. View attachment 6215 View attachment 6216
Grey,

Can I get some pics head on and from the back. I went with the same tires/wheels, and I curious to see how far they'll stick out.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts