F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! I am looking for a more agressive look on my '14 FX4, but don't want to sacrifice highway comfort, braking, handling and gas mileage.
Need an advice for the LIFT parts to buy and an agressive look set of tires
For the Lift: Not to high, just the necessary to look good
For the Tires: Looking for performance and value.

.... I will really appreciate your advices!

IMG1.jpg IMG2.jpg IMG3.jpg

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Hello! I am looking for a more agressive look on my '14 FX4, but don't want to sacrifice highway comfort, braking, handling and gas mileage.
Need an advice for the LIFT parts to buy and an agressive look set of tires
For the Lift: Not to high, just the necessary to look good
For the Tires: Looking for performance and value.

.... I will really appreciate your advices!
You ask 100 people you will get 100 answers. Now. Go to site vendors or Google stage3 their website has tons of information. Look at the spacers or bilstein 5100 for a couple inches affordably.

For tires, it's all give and take. God the debates on those... You want highway look at defender or BFG AT2 for off road. Tons of options, those are just a good place to start looking

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Stop anything you do will sacrifice mpg. Sucks but it's true.

·
Administrator
10,442 Posts
Bilsteins up front adjusted to your liking. 33" Toyo AT2's. You won't sacrifice a whole lot (though you will sacrifice) you won't spend all that much, and it'll look more aggressive.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Bilsteins up front adjusted to your liking. 33" Toyo AT2's. You won't sacrifice a whole lot (though you will sacrifice) you won't spend all that much, and it'll look more aggressive.

Unfortunately Bilstein still don't make the adjustable ones for 2014 +
Unless they just recently released them and I missed it..

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
We shall see, supposedly they've had a few other release dates that came and went

·
Registered
564 Posts
Checkout winchested and my build threads. I feel we have the best compromise as far as a true lift and tires, he went wider i went taller but about the same anyway. My truck stops the same as it did. It turns and handles bumps better than with the level. The only drawback is i do feel the weight of the tires at times, but they still spin!

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,442 Posts
Checkout winchested and my build threads. I feel we have the best compromise as far as a true lift and tires, he went wider i went taller but about the same anyway. My truck stops the same as it did. It turns and handles bumps better than with the level. The only drawback is i do feel the weight of the tires at times, but they still spin!
Links? Or title?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Links? Or title?

My Sig has the link for mine. Winchested kindly linked his above. They aren't hard to find.

·
Registered
564 Posts
No sigs in Tapatalk.

Lifted truck gave me a lot to weed through. Lol

Well tough for you then! �� Easiest way is to look at the individuals profile and look at started threads or search an individuals profile name.

·
Administrator
10,442 Posts
Thanks winchested...

If you don't have it handy or can't tell me the name of the thread, no big deal. Just don't post it.

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
thanks winchested...

If you don't have it handy or can't tell me the name of the thread, no big deal. Just don't post it.

Sent from my moto g (4) using tapatalk
rtfm

1 - 20 of 33 Posts